Mycherryspace.com for virgins coming soon!

this will set a new NT standard for epic fail
laugh.gif

Most of the people that will join this site will be registered sex offenders and future registered sex offenders.

It's a cool idea but I really think you should change the name .

It has "my" and "space" in the title , &nd that can be an obvious bite .

Change the "my" and "space" up &nd you could be good .

I think this is going to fail anyways.....

But Myspace and Facebook creators became millionaires through ad revenue. If you charge to join it's just going to ensure the fail happens that muchsooner. It has to be free for it to have a chance.

If i get popular enough that Tom is mad at me, I'd consider that a success. Anyways, does anybody understand all this identity server and script tgz stuff?Back when i dropped out of the web design game, it was just html and css. I found some free dating scripts sites and something offering free soial networkingscripts but I don't get how to work this stuff just yet. I got my webhosting from dreamhost.com

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

You got to make it free if you want it to catch on.
It was going to be cherrychasers.com but that's owned already, bemyfirst.com is a premium so it was going to be 2,888$ just to register it,and I believe I actually tried popmycherry.com ttoo but that was also premium or already taken.

Anyways, to dude with the Picaroos, that's EXACTLY what I want. What software did you use? I found some free ones, and some are the scripts, but like Isaid this is way over what I know. If anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it. I'll even pay you if I can. I'm looking at this Dolphin from http://www.boonex.com and this OsDate script also looks promising, but I downloaded it and it's just a bunch of php files, .tplfiles, folders, and things that again are far more advanced than what I learned back in the late 90s webdesigning

I like the idea. Play around with the idea a little bit. Is it gonna be like eharmony or something like those sites?

Good luck man! If you need help, pm me...i gotta alot of time on my hands...

I'm not sure what your ultimate business objective is with this thing. But if I were in your shoes, I would atleast try and have this concept sold when itstarts to peak.

Back
Top Bottom