Mycherryspace.com for virgins coming soon!

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Help me become the next millionaire? How much should I charge? 12$ a yr? I'll put some forums on it, obviously forums related to the main site's purpose like sex tips, stories of my first time, but essentially the purpose is for people on there looking to get deflowered, make a profile, search for people in the same boat as you nearby, take it from there. Turns out there is actually dating site/ social networking site software, so once I get a webhost, I'll do all that. I just registered the domain tonight though since I had a free domain code.

What do you guys think? Fail? Success? Anything else I need to think about?

On first thought, you say, well nobody's going to admit they're a virgin, especially on the internet. And I agree, but we'll still hopefully have a clientele who signs up just for the cherrypopping experience. I'm sure there are males and females alike who have that fetish and would just prey on members.

I had an idea where like with myspace mood status how it shows under your default pic, I'm going to have a cherry status where you login and if you claim to still be V, you get a full cherry icon under there but once you claim to be no longer, you get like a cherry with a bite in it or dripping juice, you check 5 or more, you get further destroyed cherry, etc. because obviously the idea of the site is to change that and we're not saying we'll revoke your membership once you get some.

And if it doesn't work, I'll just use it to host some files on
laugh.gif

Sorry bruh, but it sounds like a fail to me.

There's 2 kinds of virgins.

Virgins by choice.
and
Virgins by ugly.

Virgins by choice have no reason to be there, because if they change their mind about it, then they can get it.

If they're virgins by ugly, well then e-harmony would make a lot more sense.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Help me become the next millionaire? How much should I charge? 12$ a yr? I'll put some forums on it, obviously forums related to the main site's purpose like sex tips, stories of my first time, but essentially the purpose is for people on there looking to get deflowered, make a profile, search for people in the same boat as you nearby, take it from there. Turns out there is actually dating site/ social networking site software, so once I get a webhost, I'll do all that. I just registered the domain tonight though since I had a free domain code.

On first thought, you say, well nobody's going to admit they're a virgin, especially on the internet. And I agree, but we'll still hopefully have a clientele who signs up just for the cherrypopping experience. I'm sure there are males and females alike who have that fetish and would just prey on members.

I had an idea where like with myspace mood status how it shows under your default pic, I'm going to have a cherry status where you login and if you claim to still be V, you get a full cherry icon under there but once you claim to be no longer, you get like a cherry with a bite in it or dripping juice, you check 5 or more, you get further destroyed cherry, etc. because obviously the idea of the site is to change that and we're not saying we'll revoke your membership once you get some.

laugh.gif

Virgins by choice.
and
Virgins by ugly.

Virgins by choice have no reason to be there, because if they change their mind about it, then they can get it.

good points, but it doesn't matter if people actually use it for its intended purpose. People will view the website just for the lulz andcuriosity. And a view is =$$$ no matter what.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

laugh.gif

Virgins by choice.
and
Virgins by ugly.

good points, but it doesn't matter if people actually use it for its intended purpose. People will view the website just for the lulz and curiosity. And a view is =$$$ no matter what.
That's true, but it's also common sense to EVERYONE.

Virgins ain't gonna volunteer to be put into a e-Zoo, and people won't keep coming if there's no exhibit.

i'd say cut the fees, just use google ads til the site starts poppin and then go for bigger ads.

i honestly think you're onto something, but prepare to buy (alot) more space in a hurry

I think it'll work for a little while but people will probably start losing interest.
So just invest the money you make from it into something else.

No one is going to pay for that. I'd suggest you make it free to sign up and then just get money from ads like every other successful website out there. Ican't think of any really really popular website that users have to pay for.

laugh.gif
it looks like I'm just trying to sign up for free.

Sounds like an interesting idea, but u will get people that claim to be virgins that are not...

ppl will pay and the idea will work with good execution. real talk tho, you need lawyers. you don't want to be held liable for anything. think about thestuff that could happen. rape, pedophilia, stalkers, etc. you have to think of that stuff and how not to be held accountable for that.

but this idea could work and should work...ppl are more likely to admit their virgins on the net than in rl. ppl that already aren't virgins would belooking to get free "box" so...or to help out ppl that "need help..."

needs a cool logo and a cool name. you'll need a lot of space and a lot of money but you could be wealthy real quick with an idea like that executedproperly.

*edit*
i'd be willing to help with some design stuff, if you're serious.

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

Sounds like an interesting idea, but u will get people that claim to be virgins that are not...
Doesn't matter. People claimed to be vagina veterans who aren't too. I'll go ahead nad make it free and do the adsense thing, then itdoesn't matter if you are or aren't, if you just stumbled onto the site by accident or want to use it as a resource. For the virgins by lack of game,the internet opens up a whole new level of possibilities to them, trust me, I know. Even if it was just AOL and member directory, search females > my zipcode > only return users online now, for many people that was easier than actually walking up to the same girl in person and starting up a conversation fromscratch. Same concept here. You'll have all the gameless people in one spot, where now it's less pressure, less uncertainty because you already knoweverybody there is out for the same thing as you, no need to wonder if they might be offended or married or anything.

Back
Top Bottom