My Up and Coming Collection. started over

kobe4threebang wrote:

dude your shoes are terrible plain and simple no getting around it, your taste sucks, and i dont care about your post count but u been on here 2 weeks and you decide to post a collection post with crappy shoes seriously? Im doing the community a favor by flaming these little kids that think there shoes deserve their own thread, and your right u do have to start somewhere, but u dont need to post it. what did u want to come from this thread seriously? did u want people to know that u grew out of a kids size? because if u wanted to know how to clean them there is already a thread and u didnt need to make this post basically im saying that this topic is pointlessand ive been on here for 3 yrs my other name got banned in the "they thing they are doin it thread" why back then
So what, you think you're a "real" collector and your collection is all that with a pair of Cement 3s and Cement 4s along with GRs and CDPs?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just stop it
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by vood99

Yo whats up NT? imma 18 yr old freshman in college. i wear ALL my shoesand i buy what i like, not whats "hot". i pay for my own shoes. mycollection would be bigger than this but i no longer can wear sz 7y. imnow in a size 8.5 so i had to start over about a yr and a half ago. anytips are welcomed, no criticism is welcomed if it isnt constructive.anyways tell me what u all think so far.
Is the first bolded statement even necessary? You've got the VII Package, Fusions, Spiz'ike, Six Rings & 'Olympic' VIs that make your statement moot.

Also, do you really wanna complain about growing out of a 7Y? In fact you should be thankful - especially if you're a male.

wearing sz 7 made my shoes cheaper lol. but the 7s package was a steal for 130$, i like spizikes, i LOVED the olympic 6s, and the fusions looked good with my school uniform last year. and the six rings werent bad at all esp. for just 70$

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

dude your shoes are terrible plain and simple no getting around it, your taste sucks, and i dont care about your post count but u been on here 2 weeks and you decide to post a collection post with crappy shoes seriously? Im doing the community a favor by flaming these little kids that think there shoes deserve their own thread, and your right u do have to start somewhere, but u dont need to post it. what did u want to come from this thread seriously? did u want people to know that u grew out of a kids size? because if u wanted to know how to clean them there is already a thread and u didnt need to make this post basically im saying that this topic is pointlessand ive been on here for 3 yrs my other name got banned in the "they thing they are doin it thread" why back then

You fail to realize that this is the SNEAKER SHOWCASE section of NT. He has every right to post his collection if he wants to. You have no higher power than anyone else. If he didn't need to post his collection, then you don't need to reply to the thread. You're not doing anyone on NT any favors like you claim you are. Also, we don't care if you've been here for 3 years.

Back on topic, you're starting off good. I really like those Dark Army Six Rings.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

lol dude wants advice on how to make his shoes better but then he says he buys what he likes, basically u dont make any sense, so if somebody says go out and get some motorsport 5's are u goin to go out and buy a pair? i thought u "buy what u like"? and i hate these little kids with 20 post that come in hear and post 8 pairs of crappy shoes, call them selves "collectors" sorry but having a few pairs of shoes dont make u a collector
boothisman.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

word man...why you gotta try to play the guy. he's just starting man...

DO YOU SON!!

Originally Posted by caynelyfe

Originally Posted by shoeking101

looking good man, i like those olympic VI. Deffinatly a good start.What did your old collection consist of? did you at least sell them?

nah i still own them. i need to sell tho. it has silver/zest xi i.e., white/blue/zest xi i.e., fire red 3s, fire red 5s, stealth 5s, black/metallic 5s, citrus 7s, cardinals, black cat 4s, aquas, playoff 8s, wht/grey/orange 8s.and the new love 1s(blk/yellow) i wish i could still wear em all tho. esp my cardinals

shoulda posted pics of the youth sizes. thats quite a list. i been meanin 2 sell my youth sizes also

Originally Posted by Spradley

Originally Posted by caynelyfe

Originally Posted by shoeking101

looking good man, i like those olympic VI. Deffinatly a good start.What did your old collection consist of? did you at least sell them?

nah i still own them. i need to sell tho. it has silver/zest xi i.e., white/blue/zest xi i.e., fire red 3s, fire red 5s, stealth 5s, black/metallic 5s, citrus 7s, cardinals, black cat 4s, aquas, playoff 8s, wht/grey/orange 8s.and the new love 1s(blk/yellow) i wish i could still wear em all tho. esp my cardinals

shoulda posted pics of the youth sizes. thats quite a list. i been meanin 2 sell my youth sizes also
here go

dont listen to anyone, buy what you like and wear what you like. They arent paying your bills or buying your clothes, if u like it buy it. thats what i do. all these people on here think there is a such thing as a "professional collector" ...how can you tell someone what to buy or that what they buy is not good enough?!...get a life people...smh

Fusions mark the dying age of the Jordan brand. Hybrid Jordans are garbage (60+, Fusions, etc.). Goodbye Jordan, hello Nike Sportswear 

Keep buying what you like and you'll be good. I could use a pair of them 97's
wink.gif

Honestly bro buy whatever you like. Don't buy something to please people. There's a reason why it's called "your" collection.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bigfatmoose

get some retro and og jordans, not whats new you can get a lot from ebay

i rather not have any ogs because they cost too much and i probably wouldnt even be able wear em. i am looking for some retro steel Xs and some black toe 14s tho siz 8.5

Good start I know how it was in college, my shoe game took a big hit. Anyway I like what I saw as stated before buy what you like dont worry bout the others. 

cool beans, keep buying what u like...but i dont understand when u say ull take suggestions if u buy what u like u dont need suggestions

Back
Top Bottom