My Up and Coming Collection. started over

Nice start
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by caynelyfe

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Dont worry about him man... You just do you...
thanks bro, thats why i said i buy what i like, not whats hot, but i could use some tips tho if u have any

i mostly like jordans 1-14 white black red color ways. u can copy my style if u want

...there's alotta haters on this site. Hypocrites all over the place....
smh.gif
...as for what you have OP, I like it. I'm a big fan of the Jordan 7 so that's the first shoe I gravitated towards the most, although I'm not a big fan of the outcome of that particular pack it's still a shoe I would wear once in awhile. Everything else is basic, but worth a wear every now and then..not bad OP.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

lol dude wants advice on how to make his shoes better but then he says he buys what he likes, basically u dont make any sense, so if somebody says go out and get some motorsport 5's are u goin to go out and buy a pair? i thought u "buy what u like"? and i hate these little kids with 20 post that come in hear and post 8 pairs of crappy shoes, call them selves "collectors" sorry but having a few pairs of shoes dont make u a collector

remeber u gotta start from somewhere. and when i say tips, i mean stuff like methods for keeping em clean and storage. u act like 600+ posts make u somebody, dude u aint squat. far as im concerned, dismiss yourself from this post. and be negative elsewhere. seriously get a life

Originally Posted by Two Tombz

lol dude wants advice on how to make his shoes better but then he says he buys what he likes, basically u dont make any sense, so if somebody says go out and get some motorsport 5's are u goin to go out and buy a pair? i thought u "buy what u like"? and i hate these little kids with 20 post that come in hear and post 8 pairs of crappy shoes, call them selves "collectors" sorry but having a few pairs of shoes dont make u a collector

damn.... i dont know if he called himself a collector... and there is only a little of us that are actually "collectors". we just like jordans... and i dont think that he will actually buy what we tell him to. It will just push him off into a selection that he might want to invest in.. i dont see why you cant just say nice collection and move on.

Anyway 
pimp.gif

i see somethings i need peace raids...
i bought those raids for 30 bucks brand new, one of my favorite pick ups. along wit those high af1s, i got em for 10 bucks brand new in box

remeber u gotta start from somewhere. and when i say tips, i mean stuff like methods for keeping em clean and storage. u act like 600+ posts make u somebody, dude u aint squat. far as im concerned, dismiss yourself from this post. and be negative elsewhere. seriously get a life

dude your shoes are terrible plain and simple no getting around it, your taste sucks, and i dont care about your post count but u been on here 2 weeks and you decide to post a collection post with crappy shoes seriously? Im doing the community a favor by flaming these little kids that think there shoes deserve their own thread, and your right u do have to start somewhere, but u dont need to post it. what did u want to come from this thread seriously? did u want people to know that u grew out of a kids size? because if u wanted to know how to clean them there is already a thread and u didnt need to make this post basically im saying that this topic is pointlessand ive been on here for 3 yrs my other name got banned in the "they thing they are doin it thread" why back then

this dude above me smh
anyways nice start i started off with just 2 pairs now my collection is growing

dudes on here are silly acting like everyone doesnt own a pair of jordans

Shut up.

Nice collection btw
happy.gif

Nice collection..Variety is good....I'm feeling the Raid's....

Please buy what you like....Not what everyone else thinks you should have....It's YOUR money....

dude your shoes are terrible plain and simple no getting around it, your taste sucks, and i dont care about your post count but u been on here 2 weeks and you decide to post a collection post with crappy shoes seriously? Im doing the community a favor by flaming these little kids that think there shoes deserve their own thread, and your right u do have to start somewhere, but u dont need to post it. what did u want to come from this thread seriously? did u want people to know that u grew out of a kids size? because if u wanted to know how to clean them there is already a thread and u didnt need to make this post basically im saying that this topic is pointlessand ive been on here for 3 yrs my other name got banned in the "they thing they are doin it thread" why back then
Hahahaha.... serious.....and you joined...when:

[table][tr][th="col"]
[/th][th="col"]Joined:[/th][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]01/14/09[/td][/tr][/table]are you proud that you accumulated 600 something posts in that amount of time... funny when we only get 24 a day...
calm down man.... were on here for the same thing....
roll.gif

man dont worry about these haters on here...it kills me when people try to brag about how many posts they have on here...we all have to start somewhere...nice start

You got a simalar taste to me, got a few pair in common, kicking myself from passing on that 60+ pack for $185
frown.gif

Good Star.

Keep it up

and buy what you like, not what others like.

Ignore this wack kobe dude.

-Peace

Back
Top Bottom