"My team missed the NFL playoffs, so I'll be pulling for the…"

my favorite team always been the titans. but since they out im rockin wit the niners falcons & bengals cause i like crabtree aj green & julio

I dont care
frown.gif
my buccaneers lost bad

Originally Posted by sthebest

The Bulls.

Since the Bears are stuck in football limbo for the next decade or so and the Packers will repeat as Super Bowl winners and create a football dynasty 
tired.gif
This 
tired.gif
buuuuuuut go Ravens... I guess.

At least it'll give me a chance to get drunk with friends who are Ravens fans if they make and win it. 

Since my Bolts aren't in the play offs, I'm going for the saints. Drew Brees and Darren Sproles are ex chargers so I'm backing them up. If Saints get eliminated then it'll be straight Chicago Bulls.

Lions or Packers in NFC... Would definitely be great for the city of Detroit if the Lions win it all... But Rodgers deserves it with how he played all year..

On the AFC I'm pulling for the Ravens just for my guy Ray Lewis..

Me personally, I don't care who wins. My team is out, so eff it.
laugh.gif

But I like Charles Woodson and Aaron Rodgers, along with Troy Polamalu.

Wouldn't mind seeing the Packers join the 84 Niners and 85 Bears as the only 1-loss champions (thanks Rolaholic).

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

True story, I hate my team more than any of our "rivals." The Patriots, Bills and Dolphins have a long history of success the right way. Plus HOF Quarterbacks with records all over the damn place. And what do we have? One stinking $@% ring damn near 50 years ago?
indifferent.gif
I'm glad things have played out the way they have. Let Woody, Rex and Tannenbaum stew in a pot of their own salty tears. When their most hated rival hoists his 4th trophy they'll realize it's time to end the Sanchez experiment and go after the big dog.

I gotta agree.
tired.gif
there wasn't an ounce of stability this season, even when we were winning and the stubbornness in the face of what obviously wasn't working. Trying to make Sanchez a 50 pass a game pocket QB, letting our veteran defenders leave to chase Asomugha, never ever looking for a solution at right tackle or blocking tight end after Cumberland went down, abandoning the run game after game, extending Schotty.
30t6p3b.gif

afc Broncos
nfc Lions

Dallas Cowboys.

OH nooo, wait noooo...
laugh.gif

I really don't give a damn who wins! Just want to see great football.

Back
Top Bottom