"My team missed the NFL playoffs, so I'll be pulling for the…"

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Patriots. Let Brady get a fourth one and put even more pressure on the Jets to make super drastic changes and avoid becoming a mere shimmer in the pan..
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

my man
pimp.gif

The Bulls.

Since the Bears are stuck in football limbo for the next decade or so and the Packers will repeat as Super Bowl winners and create a football dynasty 
tired.gif

True story, I hate my team more than any of our "rivals." The Patriots, Bills and Dolphins have a long history of success the right way. Plus HOF Quarterbacks with records all over the damn place. And what do we have? One stinking $@% ring damn near 50 years ago?
indifferent.gif
I'm glad things have played out the way they have. Let Woody, Rex and Tannenbaum stew in a pot of their own salty tears. When their most hated rival hoists his 4th trophy they'll realize it's time to end the Sanchez experiment and go after the big dog.

I've always treated the Ravens as my AFC team so i'll be cheering for them.

For real, when you think your team is $*%!@+@ up… …
Originally Posted by Rudemiester

True story, I hate my team more than any of our "rivals." The Patriots, Bills and Dolphins have a long history of success the right way. Plus HOF Quarterbacks with records all over the damn place. And what do we have? One stinking $@% ring damn near 50 years ago?
indifferent.gif
I'm glad things have played out the way they have. Let Woody, Rex and Tannenbaum stew in a pot of their own salty tears. When their most hated rival hoists his 4th trophy they'll realize it's time to end the Sanchez experiment and go after the big dog.
… … THIS is the kind of %!+$ I respect. I've got a friend who is a Cowboys fan and he honestly… SWEAR TO GOD, he HONESTLY… believes that Romo is up there with Brady and Rodgers in today's game, and that Romo will eventually surpass Cowboys QB #8 on the all-time Cowboys depth chart. I can't tell you how many times I've told him "Dude…
laugh.gif
… dude…" Me? I'm like you, Rude. I'll be damned if I'm going to sit by and support some dude on my team just because he's on my team.

Mr Jordan04 wrote:
Ravens. I'm tired of the slurpage on espn of all the other teams

That'll show em and to answer skas question,only 2 15-1 teams have won he superbowl, the 84 9ers and 85 Bears.

New Orleans, since it's the closest team to Dallas. (sort of)

I know Houston's in the Playoffs, But don't like their chances with Yates though.

Hope to see a Saints - Patriots SuperBowl.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

At first the Lions but they will be knocked out probably the first round. After that I will just root for the Pats, Steelers and Falcons to not win/go to the SB.

Texans, Broncos, Niners, Lions, Ravens, Giants and Bengals.Really anybody except the Saints, Falcons and Steelers.

Back
Top Bottom