My sister was robbed vol. disdude.jpg

We on the way, I'll come through with the live updates in a few

MC-Eiht-Menace-II-Society.jpg

You strapped or nah?

Plan of action: I'll go in at 6:30, ask him to see the computer and check the serial number to confirm its hers. Then pretend to get the money from the car to check the serial number. If its her's (which it will be) goons will be strategically placed at exits as I take the computer and leave.

just remember, safety first. Don't be afraid to give up the video in order to save the computer n ur life.

My sister's house was broken into three days ago, but the only thing that was stolen was her laptop. I thought that was a little strange. Then the next day a computer identical to hers was posted on Craigslist. So she then text messaged the seller from a google voice account, and it turned out it was someone she knew. She set up a meeting for tomorrow at 6. My uncle cousins and a few homies are going to meet up with him, take the laptop and diddy bop back home.

Plan of action: I'll go in at 6:30, ask him to see the computer and check the serial number to confirm its hers. Then pretend to get the money from the car to check the serial number. If its her's (which it will be) goons will be strategically placed at exits as I take the computer and leave.

naw b, i'm in the coupe schemin

Am I the only one that noticed the "Gully" evolution of the OP throughout this thread?

Last edited:
So what's the status? I bet he doesn't show. Your uncle just might've messed up the whole operation.

Back
Top Bottom