My sister was robbed vol. disdude.jpg

Man, it don't take that long to give somebody the works.  I think OP is laying in his own blood at this point.

See what had happened was, I walked in checked the serial number and it was a match. When I went back in I asked to hold the computer again, but he wanted the money first. I told him I knew it wasn't his computer, then he ran (Lowe's is a big store with a hundred aisles). Some how he got away, but he doesn't have a car nor does his friends or family so we're riding around the parking lot and the bus stops looking for him.

See what had happened was, I walked in checked the serial number and it was a match. When I went back in I asked to hold the computer again, but he wanted the money first. I told him I knew it wasn't his computer, then he ran (Lowe's is a big store with a hundred aisles). Some how he got away, but he doesn't have a car nor does his friends or family so we're riding around the parking lot and the bus stops looking for him.
Once I seen this I knew it would be a fail

:rofl: :rofl:

what happened to having all the exits covered?

this story reminds me of how an NTer confronted someone selling him fakes and driving off...then tried breaking his window with a hammer :lol:

Last edited:
bruh.... this thread deserves no replys until op get his **** straight and gets that dam computer

i wouldve took the comp as soon as i saw the numbers matched

nd theres no video

i knew you were soft

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

OP FAILED THE WHOLE NT COMMUNITY
mean.gif

But if he ran wouldnt you have immediately chase him? How did he run so fast that you lost sight of him in a bright lit Lowes? Is he Sonic The Hedgehog? Cut your losses and call the police OP

None of this story makes sense by the way. You walked in and checked the serial number, why not just take it? You checked in and walked out? Walked out to do what?

Last edited:
start the neg train
alien.gif

As soon as the serial numbers matched up, you shoulda decked his ***, and got your **** and left. You're terrycloth bo.

And where did this take place? You said Lowe's is a big store with a hundred aisles, so why are you in the parking lot?

Plus, I've been in Lowe's/Home Depot and you would definitely notice a grown man running, especially in a retail store where he could be possibly stealing from the store.

Video of the confrontation or DuckTales. With NT mobile, you can directly upload pictures and you can upload video to YouTube. No excuses.

Last edited:

You are no longer a member of NT.

Every member of this thread will put you on their block list.

We will send mass PMs out to all other members alarming them of your behavior.

Craigslist ads will be made to warn future members of your actions and behavior.

.................. You sir are no longer a member.. just in case you didnt' get it the first time..

Last edited:
so i read this thread earlier, made a self note to come back around 7 to see updates to see OP let dude run away?????

this thread sucks.... shut it down

Once I seen this I knew it would be a fail

:lol:

I smells fish.

You coulda checked the serial number, snuck him and left.

boondocksRiley500.jpg

Lmafooo weak *** excuse he probably knocked you out and dip in the coupe with his goons. While ur old frail UNC was trying to catch up

:smh: I thought there was going to be a number of you guys rolling up on dude. How the eff did all you guys let him get away?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom