My sister was robbed vol. disdude.jpg

wouldnt have posted that link if it was me last thing u need is someone to tip the guy off then we will be in for a huge turn of events

wouldnt have posted that link if it was me last thing u need is someone to tip the guy off then we will be in for a huge turn of events
Forreal, dude going with his old frail *** uncle

And the craigslist guy gonna have his whole mob waiting with a camera to beat his *** then humiliate him and upload to worldstar

shoulda kept the link to yourself OP, the internet is crazy

edit it out quick

Last edited:
I forgot to add, we're meeting in a lowes parking lot. Before his shift.
That helped my sis narrow down who it was.

My sister's house was broken into three days ago, but the only thing that was stolen was her laptop. I thought that was a little strange. Then the next day a computer identical to hers was posted on Craigslist. So she then text messaged the seller from a google voice account, and it turned out it was someone she knew. She set up a meeting for tomorrow at 6. My uncle cousins and a few homies are going to meet up with him, take the laptop and diddy bop back home.
how can you tell, did the voicemail have a name?

The email was under the name of dude she knew. Also he works at lowes, and that's where we're meeting up. And he described himself.
Dude isn't very smart.

The email was under the name of dude she knew. Also he works at lowes, and that's where we're meeting up. And he described himself.
Dude isn't very smart.

oh, I think I misread.
the google voice account was your sisters, not the perp, correct?

We in different cities my dude. She's built like Monique.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom