My sister was robbed vol. disdude.jpg

This thread is useless unless a video is provided

please dont let us down op, you will be come a ntgod if you deliver

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.
Lol, it was posted in tan but I thought it had potential.
But I appreciate the wisdom you imparted

if its anything like the asian scammer in sheepshead bay brooklyn dont be surprise if he has backup....lol

Taking bets

+300 if op posts video

-240 if op fails to come through

+300 if op's sister is a 7 or better

-260 if op doesn't post a picture

+250 if op does post picture

+10,000 if op 1-HKO's dude and says "the Mac is back," and gets it on video

email me at [email protected] to get in on this action.

Taking bets

+300 if op posts video

-240 if op fails to come through

+300 if op's sister is a 7 or better

-260 if op doesn't post a picture

+250 if op does post picture

+10,000 if op 1-HKO's dude and says "the Mac is back," and gets it on video

email me at [email protected] to get in on this action.

:rofl:

PLZ Post vid of the confrontation OP.

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom