my one video from da Dominican Parade/Festival from da Bronx this year...enjoy :-)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Being hispanic means u tri-racial..how many times are we gonna around

This same block on NT
30t6p3b.gif
:LOL

Alot of ya just burb' kids sheltered all ya life & multiculturalism

Smack alot of ya in da face late in life...hispanics are bout to be da majority in da

US ..ya betta know ya terms now
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I believe black is one of those races, and if you predominantly have black features you are assumed black. And why do you think you are too Americanized compared to other Dominican immigants/ descendants? Why come here if you reject our culture, it makes no sense.

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Being hispanic means u tri-racial..how many times are we gonna around

This same block on NT
30t6p3b.gif
:LOL

Alot of ya just burb' kids sheltered all ya life & multiculturalism

Smack alot of ya in da face late in life...hispanics are bout to be da majority in da

US
..ya betta know ya terms now
laugh.gif
grin.gif
2d6wsnk.png

No wonder 
30t6p3b.gif

It won't matter anyways because THE MAJORITY of hispanics in da USA are mexican and central american and they cant stand dark skin hispanics

Bulto ehh bulto ehh bulto ehh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

laugh.gif
Y'all taking this situation way more seriously than it is. If she was really mad that she was being molested then she would've reacted way differently than she did. And this stuff happens everywhere, not just NY. So this isn't a "bad look" at all.

Still wouldn't have touched her
Get that video in the wrong hands, and you got a rape charge. 

Word to them central park fools 

This.
I wouldn't have done it, but it's not that serious imo

@OP
As a dominican, what do you pride yourself in?
What positive contributions come out of holding these parades year after year?

That's a disturbing video. The girl was definitely not having fun. And those guys were nothing but perverts.

I'll pass.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

The dudes were a bit thirsty...But I'd have to agree with Ninja on this one....This type of stuff happens a lot in clubs and party type scenes.... and those of you who are acting surprised and dumbfounded about this are ....well....Naive...
Okay, so it happens in clubs and at parties.  Does that mean that some of us are supposed to see the video and be like, "Damn, that's where I need to be?"  A bunch of dudes pawing at one chick one someone else's shoulders?  Whether she consented to it or not, is that what's hot in the streets?

Maybe it doesn't reflect everyone's view but if I'm gonna be shown a video to give me an idea of what something is about, that video isn't gonna do much.  Just looks like a bunch of pathetic dudes.  If it was like a ton of beautiful women around it'd be a different story.

Originally Posted by foxdawg2000

This dude had me rollin at "Dominicans aren't black"
History lesson please...

Umm we're not...we're hispanic...same vein as cubans, Puertoricans, etc.Ya aint hear jay-z/kanye otis? Alot of ya just flat out never been exposed to Dominicans & unfortutnatelyFor many of u dweebz i am da first one ya ever encounter
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Most Dominicans act nuffin like me, im way too americanized IMO to be considered whatA accurate depiction of da typical NY Dominican is.

haha actually two of my roomates in college were "black" dominicans.. and yes they agreed that they're roots were from the same place as mine buddy .. The big A....

me being dominican (obviously) makes me embarrassed to see this video

looks exactly like people are describing......a bunch of pervs molesting a girl

My first thought was, why the hell would that man let a jump wrap her legs around his neck?
He's going to have head lice now.

Originally Posted by damelloyellow15

What positive contributions come out of holding these parades year after year?

ummmm how about taking some of these biddies back to you or your boys place and running thru them rookie.

Keywords: positive contributions

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by tyisny

The blatant Racism and more importantly incredible ignorance here on NT is F'n disgusting

This!...... Patrick Bateman wants to take shots at Hispanics, but gets super hurt in the rear end when someone says something about blacks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

in keeping with da theme of da post 
http://www.worldstarhipho...p?v=wshhu5zK41qQcV9kw81h

Ahh...gotta luv club vintich
laugh.gif
Notice in da comments NOONE was callin em slorez or ghetto..they was just happy2 sexi $@%@+@ were battlin.
laugh.gif

yeah 
that looks like the area around 205 and post if i'm correct 
pimp.gif

or a few blocks up 
not too far from where i use to live 
and both can get it
devil.gif

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by tyisny

The blatant Racism and more importantly incredible ignorance here on NT is F'n disgusting

This!...... Patrick Bateman wants to take shots at Hispanics, but gets super hurt in the rear end when someone says something about blacks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude what you don't understand is being black and being hispanic aren't exclusive and you can be both.. black is a skin color.which is usually used in describing someone of african ancestry. maybe you meant black hispanics and black americans.. because there are afro-latinos..

read below....

An Afro-Latin American (also Afro-Latino) is a Latin American person of at least partial Black African ancestry; the term may also refer to historical or cultural elements in Latin America thought to emanate from this community.[sup][4][/sup] The term can refer to the mixing of African and other cultural elements found in Latin American society such as religion, music, language, the arts and social class.

The term Afro-Latin American, as used in this article refers specifically to black African ancestry and not to European colonial or Afro-Arab ancestry, such as white South African or Arab Moroccan ancestry.[sup][5][/sup] The term is not widely used in Latin America outside of academic circles. Normally Afro Latin Americans are called "black" (in Spanish negro or, in the Caribbean, prieto, in Portuguese negro or preto). More commonly, when referring to cultural aspects of African origin within specific countries of Latin America, terms carry an Afro- prefix followed by the relevant nationality. Notable examples include Afro-Cuban (Spanish:Afro Cubano)[sup][6][/sup] and Afro-Brazilian;[sup][7][/sup] however, usage varies considerably from nation to nation.

those dominican dudes gropin shorty may have ancestors from the same place as Flava Flav.... And those ancestral links are only a couple centuries apart....

So all this whole african american vs dominican thing is absolutely pointless.. do the research.. we're not far removed from the times of the slave trade in an evolutionary sense.. the genealogy speaks for itself..

Fams we part of da latino team...I dunno why black folks feel boris, Dominicans, cubans,

Etc gotta obligate themselves to feel anythin else other then Hispanic...

Being Hispanic/latino encompasses many DNA, we're not puttin emphasis on one

Just for ya satisfaction of american laziness
grin.gif
comprende?

MLB I congratulate cuz they're on da ball with recognition of multiculturalism.

Yo Ninja,

You don't think there's a correlation between the extreme poverty in the Heights/Inwood/South Bronx and the ignorance on display by young folks who live there?
My boy used to live in the Heights so I used to visit often. Ignorance is the best word to describe it. Many of the young people there aren't stupid but they choose to be ignorant.

Whether that chick enjoyed it or not is besides the point. I'm pretty sure I can find a homeless dope fiend and give him a $100 and he'd let me smack him up. Should I do it?

foxdawg, dude I was referring to one particular post from that Patrick Bateman clown, dude.
the one where he tries to blame America's problems on the growing Hispanic population.

Back
Top Bottom