my one video from da Dominican Parade/Festival from da Bronx this year...enjoy :-)

white, black, hispanic, latin, asian, same s goes down when you mix some h's and thirsty n

and it aint like the whole parade is like this

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

You sound ignorant fam'.....Seriously

Not your whole argument....but just that underlined portion....
How is that ignorant? Ninja has posted his picture before and he clearly shows the common facial traits of a Afro Dominican .Nothing ignorant about that. You act as if I used the term African in a negative context.

her·it·age
noun /ˈheritij/ 
heritages, plural
  1. Property that is or may be inherited; an inheritance
  2. Valued objects and qualities such as cultural traditions, unspoiled countryside, and historic buildings that have been passed down from previous generations
    • - the richness of our diverse cultural heritage
    • - a sense of history and heritage
  3. (of a plant variety) Not hybridized with another; old-fashioned
    • - heritage roses
  4. A special or individual possession; an allotted portion
  5. God's chosen people (the people of Israel, or the Christian Church)

Why do you sound ignorant?.. Though [color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Ninja h[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]ood has African roots[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 255)] [/color]somewhere down the line, He chooses to embrace his Hispanic roots because his family most likely raised him to do so... And to base ones Heritage off a picture is ignorant....

I can post a picture of a Pale faced white South african....And I bet you wouldnt guess that he/she is of a South African heritage....

Would you like me to formulate an entire diagram of the common facial traits Ninja shares with latin americans of african background?  Its not gonna happen. And you agreed with me in the second sentence you wrote. Your creating a false argument man. Nothing ignorant about what I said.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

C'mon guys, they were all related to her, cousins, you know how some of them get down.

Probably were. From the Dominicans I've been around, they get down like that

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Maybe ancestry would've been the better word?
As far as there being no Black Dominicans, you're in denial. 

I'm a Black with Mexican heritage, what do you consider me? Not Hispanic? 

Learn your history: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/black-in-la...lic-an-island-divided-watch-full-episode/165/

the most rationale thing in this thread 
PBS don't lie fambs 
pimp.gif

Being hispanic means u tri-racial..how many times are we gonna around

This same block on NT
30t6p3b.gif
:LOL

Alot of ya just burb' kids sheltered all ya life & multiculturalism

Smack alot of ya in da face late in life...hispanics are bout to be da majority in da

US ..ya betta know ya terms now
laugh.gif
grin.gif

No, the word you're looking for is "Heredity"...

Not gonna go back and fourth with you. The term was used properly. You formed a argument over a word I used then decided to use the same word you disagreed with....Your just looking to argument and I won't do that with you

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by ninjahood

This same block on NT
30t6p3b.gif

Smack alot of ya in da face late in life...hispanics are bout to be da majority in da

US
..ya betta know ya terms now
laugh.gif
grin.gif
2d6wsnk.png

No wonder 
30t6p3b.gif

It won't matter anyways because THE MAJORITY of hispanics in da USA are mexican and central american and they cant stand dark skin hispanics

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by ninjahood

This same block on NT
30t6p3b.gif

US
..ya betta know ya terms now
laugh.gif
grin.gif
2d6wsnk.png

No wonder 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ruthless.

Domincans....smh Ninja you cool peeps cuz but you kinda reachin hard...You coulda posted a more subtle video because if you actually look she was waving their hands off of her backside and they weren't just touching, cats was trying to pull her pants down. It's kinda hard to defend that type of imagery. But on the other hand, that's they culture ....I mean I see this $#%% all the time..Puerto Rican Day Parade up North Philly...?
tired.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom