Originally Posted by Much Respected

Nice man. This your family's spot?
My fiances fathers

Kill him then it's yours
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illmatickal

nice crib
pimp.gif

congrats on getting engaged...i remember you posting that f430 a while back and said it was your girlfriend's fathers
hah! good memory.

Originally Posted by dead in 09

Originally Posted by Much Respected

Nice man. This your family's spot?
My fiances fathers
lucky and congratulations.

actually in the same (sort of) situation...I'm glad they don't look down on peasants like myself
smile.gif

Glad you enjoyed it. I would have found it to be really uncomfortable if my financial situation wasn't like his. It's like a somewhat passive way ofsaying, "you'll never be good enough for my daughter."

Originally Posted by icykicks79

yooooo what kind of J.O.B does he have? tell him to hook a brotha up.

I'm saying...let the brotha have a room ain't like he uses all of them. Rooms just collecting dust for maid's to clean
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Glad you enjoyed it. I would have found it to be really uncomfortable if my financial situation wasn't like his. It's like a somewhat passive way of saying, "you'll never be good enough for my daughter."
yea. I need some advice with this...there are times when I feel very uncomfortable around him...he is just so damn intimidating
laugh.gif

but I usually just do me and make him laugh..then it's all good.

The funny thing is a good friend of mine who signed a 35 million dollar contract over 3 years then another for 11 mil for 1 year lives in a 2 mil dollar houseand none of his cars are over 75k. Some people just keep it humble I guess. I'd be ballin' out of control.

Glad you enjoyed it. I would have found it to be really uncomfortable if my financial situation wasn't like his. It's like a somewhat passive way of saying, "you'll never be good enough for my daughter."
yea. I need some advice with this...there are times when I feel very uncomfortable around him...he is just so damn intimidating
laugh.gif

I would stay close to the Father-In-Law to be. I'm sure he has some knowledge to help you grow your finances and maybe make it like himsomeday.

Originally Posted by abernja

laugh.gif

I would stay close to the Father-In-Law to be. I'm sure he has some knowledge to help you grow your finances and maybe make it like him someday.
Not to mention the desire to put his daughters husband in a spot where he can support her no problem.

Back
Top Bottom