My journey through the entertainment industry..............

Also I didn't come at forest like put me on. I'm a student of the game and everyone I interact with I like to absorb some knowledge. He had directed some music videos and waiting o exhale so I was interested on his take in directing and storytelling. He doesn't have enough pull to put me on. David geffen could put me on jerry bruckheimer, ste spiel, sumner redstone. I'm talking major leagues man I'm not in this game to be just another name making !!%*!*%$. I did my homework and I hustled my way to wear I am. I'm talking about what it takes to play at a high level not just get a foot in the door. I did PA work 7 years ago. I'm not here to argue about what makes more money because its not about money for me its about high quality !$%#. The only black dude that can put me on is Tyler Perry (gay to btw) and I'm not feeling his brand of entertainment.

Also I didn't come at forest like put me on. I'm a student of the game and everyone I interact with I like to absorb some knowledge. He had directed some music videos and waiting o exhale so I was interested on his take in directing and storytelling. He doesn't have enough pull to put me on. David geffen could put me on jerry bruckheimer, ste spiel, sumner redstone. I'm talking major leagues man I'm not in this game to be just another name making !!%*!*%$. I did my homework and I hustled my way to wear I am. I'm talking about what it takes to play at a high level not just get a foot in the door. I did PA work 7 years ago. I'm not here to argue about what makes more money because its not about money for me its about high quality !$%#. The only black dude that can put me on is Tyler Perry (gay to btw) and I'm not feeling his brand of entertainment.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

The only black dude that can put me on is Tyler Perry (gay to btw) and I'm not feeling his brand of entertainment.

ICE CUBE?

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

The only black dude that can put me on is Tyler Perry (gay to btw) and I'm not feeling his brand of entertainment.

ICE CUBE?

been here close to a year now ... listen to jordanhendrix

btw do you have contact for music exec mr Reinhold at wme @jordanhendrix ? hit my PM

been here close to a year now ... listen to jordanhendrix

btw do you have contact for music exec mr Reinhold at wme @jordanhendrix ? hit my PM

I wouldn't want to be around that personally. You seem like a positive dude; and very creative. Judging from your post, you seem to side with the positive influence. Why would you want to deal and work with the very thing you disagree with? I mean I know its just a job, but you know what that jobs requires and some aspects may go against your character.

Already tried messing with Cube through DJ Pooh. They were working on a website together and I had some content forf them but it never got off the ground. I'm not *@!%%$% with black dudes because I'm trying to play ball at a high level like I already said.

Already tried messing with Cube through DJ Pooh. They were working on a website together and I had some content forf them but it never got off the ground. I'm not *@!%%$% with black dudes because I'm trying to play ball at a high level like I already said.

I wouldn't want to be around that personally. You seem like a positive dude; and very creative. Judging from your post, you seem to side with the positive influence. Why would you want to deal and work with the very thing you disagree with? I mean I know its just a job, but you know what that jobs requires and some aspects may go against your character.

What was the guys pitch??? If you can give us the information. maybe just a logline or synopsis?

O and by the way Jamie's Gay right.

What was the guys pitch??? If you can give us the information. maybe just a logline or synopsis?

O and by the way Jamie's Gay right.

Originally Posted by Nek32

Not to defend the shady entertainment industry, but millions upon millions of people flock to Hollywood from every state and every country trying to be in the business. They all have degrees and experience and impressive resume's.....but just going by numbers, 99.9% are gona have their heart broken. Kind of like professional sports: How many millions of kids play high school ball and want to go to the NBA....and how many guys are in the NBA at any given time....300? 350? There aren't enough roster spots for every high school and college player to lace 'em up in the big league.

It just seems like it's one of those things that is never going to be fair and that's just the way it is. But that's not limited to the entertainment industry, that's business as a whole. Every person in a position of power has probably done some unfair things to somebody at one point or another, as well as had unfair things done to them.

Onlt thing is there is one HUGE diff. Hollywood is not, nor has it ever been, a meritocracy. Most of Hollywood is still run like mini fiefdoms. I can second a lot of what wisepharoah (apart from the gay stuff; I wouldn't know eitherbway) says because I'm pretty good friends with a dude whose an extremely close relative of the deceased Lazar Meir aka Louis B. Mayer of MGM fame. His immediate family is still involved in Hollywood to a large degree.

Originally Posted by Nek32

Not to defend the shady entertainment industry, but millions upon millions of people flock to Hollywood from every state and every country trying to be in the business. They all have degrees and experience and impressive resume's.....but just going by numbers, 99.9% are gona have their heart broken. Kind of like professional sports: How many millions of kids play high school ball and want to go to the NBA....and how many guys are in the NBA at any given time....300? 350? There aren't enough roster spots for every high school and college player to lace 'em up in the big league.

It just seems like it's one of those things that is never going to be fair and that's just the way it is. But that's not limited to the entertainment industry, that's business as a whole. Every person in a position of power has probably done some unfair things to somebody at one point or another, as well as had unfair things done to them.

Onlt thing is there is one HUGE diff. Hollywood is not, nor has it ever been, a meritocracy. Most of Hollywood is still run like mini fiefdoms. I can second a lot of what wisepharoah (apart from the gay stuff; I wouldn't know eitherbway) says because I'm pretty good friends with a dude whose an extremely close relative of the deceased Lazar Meir aka Louis B. Mayer of MGM fame. His immediate family is still involved in Hollywood to a large degree.

so its basically denzel ice cube will smith and tyler perry for blacks.  whens the next black expansion coming since they supposed to be part of secret society. they not putting folk on like that or have to be told who to put on 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

so its basically denzel ice cube will smith and tyler perry for blacks.  whens the next black expansion coming since they supposed to be part of secret society. they not putting folk on like that or have to be told who to put on 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Guys this guy has no idea what hes taking about.

sorry man, but you see talent get shafted all the time and i work at a TALENT AGENCY so i wouldn't know?

lol who do you think is doing the shafting? (no %#$#)
damn i think I'm gonna have to double no %#$# that one!

Good luck man your gonna need it, forest whitaker has enough juice to put you on, you should know that knowing him you could potentially get a meeting with ANYBODY he is big enough for that, and if you think tyler perry is the only black guy who can help you dont have a clue.

Like i said before LOOOOONG way to go. LOOOOOOOOONGG way my man.

Heres a thought: have you ever wondered why there are so many gays or jews? its because they take care of their own first. you would be better of not forgetting that and focus on increasing your own chances....
Good luck to you man you need it, and a lot of it. You do remind me of myself when i first started......lol at dropping PA work from 7 years ago....fetching coffee FTW!
roll.gif

PS David Geffen = Gay

Guys this guy has no idea what hes taking about.

sorry man, but you see talent get shafted all the time and i work at a TALENT AGENCY so i wouldn't know?

lol who do you think is doing the shafting? (no %#$#)
damn i think I'm gonna have to double no %#$# that one!

Good luck man your gonna need it, forest whitaker has enough juice to put you on, you should know that knowing him you could potentially get a meeting with ANYBODY he is big enough for that, and if you think tyler perry is the only black guy who can help you dont have a clue.

Like i said before LOOOOONG way to go. LOOOOOOOOONGG way my man.

Heres a thought: have you ever wondered why there are so many gays or jews? its because they take care of their own first. you would be better of not forgetting that and focus on increasing your own chances....
Good luck to you man you need it, and a lot of it. You do remind me of myself when i first started......lol at dropping PA work from 7 years ago....fetching coffee FTW!
roll.gif

PS David Geffen = Gay

I'm sure eddie murphy and neyo are gay.

There aint no straight dudes that can move their neck that much.

Usher got that bromo vibe too. But maybe he like the attention from women too much lol.

Back
Top Bottom