My journey through the entertainment industry..............

Didn't know drake was jewish lol.

I always thought beans had some sugar in his tank.

Neyo is flamboyant as can be, and that other dude that sings "in my head"

No way straight dudes move their necks like that no bromo

But puff and mase? Didn't know..i think my gaydar is broken lol

Question: Why does anybody believe this guy more than the other guy (entertainment agent at one of the most prestigious firms) who basically shot so much of this down? Why is this thread "underrated"?

Question: Why does anybody believe this guy more than the other guy (entertainment agent at one of the most prestigious firms) who basically shot so much of this down? Why is this thread "underrated"?

Originally Posted by yayer

my gay boss is always on that i make more than you but i'll suck ur **** at the drop of a dime tip

SMH
You didnt take him up on the offer?
30t6p3b.gif

Also Raz B and the whole B2K situation
roll.gif

Originally Posted by yayer

my gay boss is always on that i make more than you but i'll suck ur **** at the drop of a dime tip

SMH
You didnt take him up on the offer?
30t6p3b.gif

Also Raz B and the whole B2K situation
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I don't know who else you are referring to but the stories are interesting to me. Always want to hear about other folks' professions. I underrated/forgot about the thread

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I don't know who else you are referring to but the stories are interesting to me. Always want to hear about other folks' professions. I underrated/forgot about the thread

Why do so many black males have to put on the women's outfits? Why is MArtin still doing it after being in the game for over a decade? Is this some sort of initiation that has to take place?

Why do so many black males have to put on the women's outfits? Why is MArtin still doing it after being in the game for over a decade? Is this some sort of initiation that has to take place?

Originally Posted by King Sole

Originally Posted by peep tha sneaKs

This may be a dumb questions, but if the whole industry is just about gay, why don't they all come out at once.....its not like they can be blackballed by the industry? or can they....
You know I was asking the same thing but I suspect (I HAVE NO WAY TO CONFIRM THIS. IT IS JUST MY OPINION) that these acts could be ritualistic. I mean a more "practical" answer would be to protect their image. I mean if you are selling yourself as a "gangsta" or "from the street" taking it all fours would not sell records? 
I am going to cling on to my ritual theory though because many exclusive organizations, historically speaking, had some sort of initiation ritual. 

Thoughts fellas' ?
Professor Griff discussing occult rituals in Hip Hop
- 2:20 mark

He speaks on this subject.

This may be a dumb questions, but if the whole industry is just about gay, why don't they all come out at once.....its not like they can be blackballed by the industry? or can they....
You know I was asking the same thing but I suspect (I HAVE NO WAY TO CONFIRM THIS. IT IS JUST MY OPINION) that these acts could be ritualistic. I mean a more "practical" answer would be to protect their image. I mean if you are selling yourself as a "gangsta" or "from the street" taking it all fours would not sell records? 
I am going to cling on to my ritual theory though because many exclusive organizations, historically speaking, had some sort of initiation ritual. 

Thoughts fellas' ?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Thoughts fellas' ?

crazy episode

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Thoughts fellas' ?

crazy episode

laugh.gif
You guys are buggin' I don't think Russell is homosexual, I just think some dudes just have that "sweet acting" swag.

If anything I can't believe you dudes are questioning Martin Lawrence and Russell before Bentley
laugh.gif
...dude is as flame as

it gets without admitting you like penis...or has he  came out I don't follow his career like that and never watch "G's to Gents".

As far as Russell, look at Rev Run ...they're brothers and have similar gestures and mannerisms if you watch closely.

Maybe it's how they were raised, I know old school dudes act like them but I don't think they sweet though
laugh.gif

My thing is this, if you're gay SO WHAT! If you a closet homosexual then you are a coward straight up...it means you

like penis but you'd pretend to like vagina because you feel ashamed about what you're doing behind closed doors.

You're also contributing to the STD and STI factors of Heterosexual dating pools, with a "high risk" lifestyle such as

anal intercourse. D/L dudes be out here tainting the P for the next man
laugh.gif
...Just come out the closet if you're gay, it's 2011

No one cares like that.

laugh.gif
You guys are buggin' I don't think Russell is homosexual, I just think some dudes just have that "sweet acting" swag.

If anything I can't believe you dudes are questioning Martin Lawrence and Russell before Bentley
laugh.gif
...dude is as flame as

it gets without admitting you like penis...or has he  came out I don't follow his career like that and never watch "G's to Gents".

As far as Russell, look at Rev Run ...they're brothers and have similar gestures and mannerisms if you watch closely.

Maybe it's how they were raised, I know old school dudes act like them but I don't think they sweet though
laugh.gif

My thing is this, if you're gay SO WHAT! If you a closet homosexual then you are a coward straight up...it means you

like penis but you'd pretend to like vagina because you feel ashamed about what you're doing behind closed doors.

You're also contributing to the STD and STI factors of Heterosexual dating pools, with a "high risk" lifestyle such as

anal intercourse. D/L dudes be out here tainting the P for the next man
laugh.gif
...Just come out the closet if you're gay, it's 2011

No one cares like that.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

DC HERE YOU GO

Have you listened to the episode? If so did you think it was accurate? I respect Prof. Griff and a lot of what he said I've heard many many many times before. Not everything he said I believe but a lot of it has some verifiable truth to it it seems...

DC HERE YOU GO

Have you listened to the episode? If so did you think it was accurate? I respect Prof. Griff and a lot of what he said I've heard many many many times before. Not everything he said I believe but a lot of it has some verifiable truth to it it seems...

I remember years ago when I was introduced to forest whitaker when I was just trying to get in the game and I told him I wanted to direct. My man looked at me said nothing and just stared off in space. I was like 20 at the time and I remember laughing to myself like man these $#%@*@ don't give a #!$* about no young $#%@*@ tryna do this. That experience and others I had just made me vengeful. I promised when I'm in the position I'm putting cats on blast. I pulling a lot of cards because in reality these people don't have your best interest in mind. They sell you that garbage on t.v. and tell you its what the people want but in reality the people want whatever you give them. Oh and that secret society #+%+ is real. There are several factions like masonry, boule, and the sons of belial. Jada pinkett is Eastern Star.
What makes you think you will be alive after you do this?

I remember years ago when I was introduced to forest whitaker when I was just trying to get in the game and I told him I wanted to direct. My man looked at me said nothing and just stared off in space. I was like 20 at the time and I remember laughing to myself like man these $#%@*@ don't give a #!$* about no young $#%@*@ tryna do this. That experience and others I had just made me vengeful. I promised when I'm in the position I'm putting cats on blast. I pulling a lot of cards because in reality these people don't have your best interest in mind. They sell you that garbage on t.v. and tell you its what the people want but in reality the people want whatever you give them. Oh and that secret society #+%+ is real. There are several factions like masonry, boule, and the sons of belial. Jada pinkett is Eastern Star.
What makes you think you will be alive after you do this?

Back
Top Bottom