MY GOODNESS - Lamborghini LP700-4 Aventador Tuned By Milanno

[Spitta] Dash, digital - situation, critical...[/Spitta]

That dash
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif
@ the cats who always say "what am i doing?"

unless you are from old money you aren't copping this.  barely any self made 20 something would be able to cop this car.
Pretty much, old money or oil money. Very few others will be driving this in their 20's-30's.

Yall dudes got not one lick of ambition...#foreverpoor

laugh.gif

unless you are from old money you aren't copping this.  barely any self made 20 something would be able to cop this car.
Pretty much, old money or oil money. Very few others will be driving this in their 20's-30's.

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

laugh.gif

Word!
laugh.gif

Unless they got it locked down like the Enzo was where you have to own certain models in their lineage in order to even be considered to purchase. But it was mass produced, so...

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

laugh.gif

Word!
laugh.gif

Unless they got it locked down like the Enzo was where you have to own certain models in their lineage in order to even be considered to purchase. But it was mass produced, so...

laugh.gif

But why though

Ugh I HATE MY LIFE!!
mad.gif

laugh.gif

But why though

Ugh I HATE MY LIFE!!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom