MY GOODNESS - Lamborghini LP700-4 Aventador Tuned By Milanno

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

SRT4 w/ Ralliart ****knob >

Yeah, you can have fun with that one, Boost 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif
@ the cats who always say "what am i doing?"

unless you are from old money you aren't copping this.  barely any self made 20 something would be able to cop this car.
Pretty much, old money or oil money. Very few others will be driving this in their 20's-30's.

laugh.gif

unless you are from old money you aren't copping this.  barely any self made 20 something would be able to cop this car.
Pretty much, old money or oil money. Very few others will be driving this in their 20's-30's.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif

Someone bet money Jeezy is going to cop one. All white cocaine with the penut butter ineterior 
laugh.gif

Can't wait to hear that in TM 104 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif

Someone bet money Jeezy is going to cop one. All white cocaine with the penut butter ineterior 
laugh.gif

Can't wait to hear that in TM 104 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom