My girls lease is up on July 31st, she got arrested last night and could spend 2-3 months in jail

And im not on the lease. How should i go about this. The reason shes in jail in the first place is cause she posted bail about 2 months ago but skipped court. So she got pulled over last night and they took her straight to jail no questions asked.  Im doing everything i can to get her out but idk what to do. I cant be stuck at her house with car or no apartment key. $*%!@!!!

And im not on the lease. How should i go about this. The reason shes in jail in the first place is cause she posted bail about 2 months ago but skipped court. So she got pulled over last night and they took her straight to jail no questions asked.  Im doing everything i can to get her out but idk what to do. I cant be stuck at her house with car or no apartment key. $*%!@!!!

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom