My ex hit me up on fb and asked to come over ...

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Such a troll, whenever anyone calls you out all you say is 'Do I know you? I am one of the realest on here..' I'm almost certain that every thread you start is a ducktail.

Who has called me out tho? The tru trolls are the ones like u that say u are almost certain everything I type is a ducktail which is cool but u base this off what? Past postings on nt? U know me in person? U know how ******ed that sounds lulz but back to the topic tho think ima just copy n paste her messages she sends me and send it to him.
eek.gif

just smash it

cause if not somebody else will

might as well get your fun in

if a chick is going to cheat you cant stop it

its his fault for marrying a nympho who is having a mid-life crisis

and don't snitch to him bout her doings

that's a crab move

been there done that police wifes stay cheating BTW

Even if you do break them up, I don't see how you'd be doing the kid a disfavor. If anything, you'd be helping the child out so he doesn't have some loose cheating foul broad of a mom constantly looking to get it handed to her while his father is out there putting his life on the line every day.

I'd much rather be raised by one good parent than by two parents where the hardworking one has to get cheated on and blatantly disrespected.

Originally Posted by G14

just smash it

cause if not somebody else will

might as well get your fun in

if a chick is going to cheat you cant stop it

I know what you're saying but I don't agree with this.

Just because someone else will do it doesn't mean you have to do it. It's none of your business. Her interactions with others shouldn't influence what you do with her.

If a man leaves his wallet behind at a coffee shop, would you take it and keep everything? No, you wouldn't, most people would return it, even though someone else is going to keep all the cash and remain silent.

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by G14

Just because someone else will do it doesn't mean you have to do it. It's none of your business. Her interactions with others shouldn't influence what you do with her.

If a man leaves his wallet behind at a coffee shop, would you take it and keep everything? No, you wouldn't, most people would return it, even though someone else is going to keep all the cash and remain silent.
it isn't none of my business until she says "come over, he is gone
devil.gif
"

she's probably going to divorce him soon anyways

only a matter time now unless she cleans her tracks well

"Well, I'ma tell you straight up, homeboy cause it's a cold world
Your wife, I call her "Oh girl" her
devil.gif
makes my toes curl" - camron (stop calling)

couldn't said it better

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by G14

it isn't none of my business until she says "come over, he is gone
devil.gif
"

she's probably going to divorce him soon anyways

only a matter time now unless she cleans her tracks well

"Well, I'ma tell you straight up, homeboy cause it's a cold world
Your wife, I call her "Oh girl" her
devil.gif
makes my toes curl" - camron (stop calling)

couldn't said it better

If mean, if you want to do it, then sure, do it. I was talking about doing it because "someone else will do it anyways". That's a dumb mentality. But if you want to smash anyways, I don't agree, but it's your choice.

Let me preface this with "op you're a troll. If you have to claim to be one of the realest dudes on a message board then there's something wrong."

Anyways, I don't know why dudes are so intent on telling the other dude. How do you think that conversation is gonna go? why would you intentionally entangle yourself in their problems. Ignore her and keep it moving.

Mind your business. Ignore the FB attempts. Keep it moving.

Look at it like this, he may not believe you and then he might start feeling some kind of way towards you after being told.

Even if you do break them up, I don't see how you'd be doing the kid a disfavor. If anything, you'd be helping the child out so he doesn't have some loose cheating foul broad of a mom constantly looking to get it handed to her while his father is out there putting his life on the line every day.

I'd much rather be raised by one good parent than by two parents where the hardworking one has to get cheated on and blatantly disrespected.

the child would still have the same mom regardless of if she's with the dad or not...telling him & him leaving her isn't gonna some how make her that much of a better parent all of the sudden & her cheating doesn't make her a bad parent.

Originally Posted by do work son

Let me preface this with "op you're a troll. If you have to claim to be one of the realest dudes on a message board then there's something wrong."

Anyways, I don't know why dudes are so intent on telling the other dude. How do you think that conversation is gonna go? why would you intentionally entangle yourself in their problems. Ignore her and keep it moving.
this...

he's not even your friend like that for you to tell him...either do it or don't but don't tell him...

Na man just leave it alone. What does this say about her? Also think about how many other past dudes does she still trys to holla @ on the low.

You got a thing for married women eh?...keep it moving, you gonna end up pissing off the wrong dude.

Back
Top Bottom