My ex hit me up on fb and asked to come over ...

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Sees SN
Leaves thread

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

Truthfully....I would tell him. Seriously. Dude wifed this girl has kids with her and is a cop. Puttin his life at risk, while she trying to put her box on ....

Time to start airing out these foul skeezoids. 

-The Juice

Lulz mad at what. I already know what to expect from nt. Not too many mature peeps left on here.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Tell him. Dude is putting his life on the line everyday for her & his kid & she's cheating. Tell him.
^^ what this guy said.  you have to tell this guy. he needs to know man. so he can take the kids away from that scumbag chic and live a better life than the one he's tryin to provide her.  and damn, if you tell him and they break up, you can smash everyday of the week it sounds like and not just tuesdays
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Tell him. Dude is putting his life on the line everyday for her & his kid & she's cheating. Tell him.
^^ what this guy said.  you have to tell this guy. he needs to know man. so he can take the kids away from that scumbag chic and live a better life than the one he's tryin to provide her.  and damn, if you tell him and they break up, you can smash everyday of the week it sounds like and not just tuesdays
roll.gif
roll.gif

real talk, tell dude and somehow show him the FB messages to expose her to him. and update us.

Orrrrr.........you can block the ex off your facebook? If you wanted nothing to do with the broad, you would cut off all contact with her if she was trying to convince you to do something that was against your morals. Don't keep contact with her to boost your ego

Such a troll, whenever anyone calls you out all you say is 'Do I know you? I am one of the realest on here..' I'm almost certain that every thread you start is a duck tale. 

The thing I don't understand its boys telling him to smash.

Why? Why ruin another mans life by a nut.

And then you said he's ya boy? Y'all chat it up?

Smashing friends significant other and then smiling in their face? That's a female trait, fambs...

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Such a troll, whenever anyone calls you out all you say is 'Do I know you? I am one of the realest on here..' I'm almost certain that every thread you start is a ducktail.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Such a troll, whenever anyone calls you out all you say is 'Do I know you? I am one of the realest on here..' I'm almost certain that every thread you start is a ducktail.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not worried about pics since that horse has been beaten, but in situations like this just avoid it. Its hard turning down buns but just find a substitute so she's not an option or even a consideration

kryptonite went in lol

but if i were in your situation i would tell dude.
r u that pressed to rock dem cheekies?
and like the other guy said why are you still in contact with her?

you need a hug fam.

Who has called me out tho? The tru trolls are the ones like u that say u are almost certain everything I type is a ducktail which is cool but u base this off what? Past postings on nt? U know me in person? U know how ******ed that sounds lulz but back to the topic tho think ima just copy n paste her messages she sends me and send it to him.

Back
Top Bottom