My Early NBA Mock Draft (First Round)

I just realized I left Craig Brackins off the list...this is why I said this was a super difficult mock. If I had to do it over I'd make more than a fewchanges...I just went off the fly.

If the Clippers get Harden
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I can't see Dejuan Blair going top 10.

I just can't.

Teague in NY? In D'Antoni's system?
sick.gif
pimp.gif
my same initial thoughts.

I understand the rationale with Blair in Indy tho...it's just when he measures in, it won't be good, regardless of his wingspan.

also...InMyMind....lets say Greivis carrys the Terps on some John Gilchrist-type of run in the ACC Tourney....is he sniffing the first round? He's cut down on the TO's, but that FG % is
sick.gif

This year...easily off his height for the position alone. It'll be very interesting to see who stays on who goes because the draft is weak in terms offranchise guys in the lottery...but there could be some solid role players chosen in the late first round early second.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Blair was 6'6 at Nike Camp this past summer.
I stand corrected....

if he does go in the lottery, will he be the shortest PF to go #13 or higher since Chuck?

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

New Orleans needs a two.

They do indeed...I just couldn't see anything worth putting there...other than Derozan maybe. Or possibly McNeal but he's too small to put next to a PGwho's already small. I went PG just based on how bad the team looked when Paul was out.

I see McNeal falling to the end of the 1st/early 2nd.

Because of his testing numbers. He's not going to test off the charts. And he's kinda small.

When you're a combo guard, you have to test well, and I just don't see that from McNeal. (Mayo, Bayless, Gordon from last year)

Not saying that he isn't going to be good, just that I can see that situation playing out.

I think Ty Lawson can play his way into the end of the lottery a la DJ Augustin.

If he keeps playing @ the level he is playing @ right now.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

New Orleans needs a two.

They do indeed...I just couldn't see anything worth putting there...other than Derozan maybe. Or possibly McNeal but he's too small to put next to a PG who's already small. I went PG just based on how bad the team looked when Paul was out.

Jodie Meeks?

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

worst draft class ever
I think this class will def. be up there (or is down there more sutiable) with some of the worst production outputs

That boy from Marquette, the 4th year senior James who got injured is the next Billups. He's one of the best PG's in college bball but doesnt get therecognition he deserves.

Originally Posted by Liveabovemediocrity

That boy from Marquette, the 4th year senior James who got injured is the next Billups. He's one of the best PG's in college bball but doesnt get the recognition he deserves.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That boy from Marquette, the 4th year senior James who got injured is the next Billups. He's one of the best PG's in college bball but doesnt get the recognition he deserves.
You said that like you were serious...

No. Just no.
What about Sherron

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I'd take Sherron over Patty Mills.

And Pargo looks to be a 2nd rounder then...

aint he shooting like 15% from 3 and 40% from the ft line.

try again.

I'd like my chances against him in a ft shooting contest.

Yo I got two more names that had hype last year.

Austin Daye & Josh Hayveldt

Chauncey could ALWAYS shoot.
Dominic has never ever been accused of being able to shoot.

He's a good leader, plays good D, and gets people shots well, but he aint no parts Chauncey

Back
Top Bottom