My dude Drake man...

Not so much defending drake as calling out the lames like YOU (having multiple screen names and talking to yourself with them) commenting on this chick when they probably not even smashing nothing better....
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Not so much defending drake as calling out the lames like YOU (having multiple screen names and talking to yourself with them) commenting on this chick when they probably not even smashing nothing better....

That ish that makes your soul burn slow

Damn lol

I feel bad for celebs sometimes because anything that gets said about them gets turned into facts. The ***** has a picture kissing a woman on the cheek and suddenly that = smashing.

nah, you're just mad that she's slobbing Drake and you're not :lol:

:lol: I see Club is back in the swing of things, blatant disrespect.

Repped !!! never mind, what I'm I saying, you take of that yourself. :smokin

Why does NT hate on Drake so much, three years ago you guys fought over who could blow him first

And OP lets not even front like Drake couldn't go to a club right now and pull more dimes than what's in your couch cushion
Son that first drake thread that went 700 pages exposed some of the groupie/lame in a lot of these ****** on here, I don't think any rapper was ever sucked off as much as him (not even Jay or Ye). I kinda felt bad for optimusprime cuz son was getting slaughtered in there LOL

To be fair, if Drake wasn't famous these are the type of women he would be with. Maybe old habits resurfacing. The only thing he did wrong is he allowed people to take pictures of them together, he should have her walk 10 ft in front of him until they get to the hotel so he can sneak in after the coast is clear.

Last edited:
How is that being fair? If the Titanic didn't sink those people would have longer lives

Sorry I don't get the analogy, but my point is let him live. Guys smash below their league all the time, as long as no one finds out. We are only talking about this cause he's a famous rapper.

No you are wrong, the damn Drake thread uses to look like the Bred 11 thread with slurpage that was unreal
Sorry try again. Since day one Drake has always had his **** held on NT, he's also always been heavily criticized. Nothing has changed. This thread is not a case of NT's general attitudes switching up like you and other dude were alluding to. 

Sorry try again. Since day one Drake has always had his **** held on NT, he's also always been heavily criticized. Nothing has changed. This thread is not a case of NT's general attitudes switching up like you and other dude were alluding to. 

Sorry you're wrong you weren't even here then

Back
Top Bottom