My dude Drake man...

But it was just reported like two weeks ago that he was dating that chick from fresh prince.
View media item 264173
Damn...... She could get it

Still better than T.I. 's girl.
In terms of looks, if she lost weight, then yes. T.I.'s girl holds him down. More than you can say about 99% of ******* these days. And she is willing to adopt his 6 kids. She is a hell of a catch for that one

I ignored that comment cause I didn't find it funny, Kate Upton can use some gym time as well. She looking kinda pudgy these days. :smh:

Unless I missed the punchline or are you guys just easily amused?
Really guys? Really?
:x

Moe's post was the perfect reply to yours based on your posting history regarding white & black women where you just take the opposite side of arguments/debates.

Carry on :D

It was a dumb post considering I do think Kate Upton has gained weight, I don't discriminate when it comes to chubbiness. I don't exactly have a history of hyping up NT thick white women on here either. I love Kate Upton but even I have been vocal about her need to lose weight.

Besides, the girl in the OP ain't black she Dominican. :nerd:

Last edited:
Moe's post was the perfect reply to yours based on your posting history regarding white & black women where you just take the opposite side of arguments/debates.

It was a dumb post considering I do think Kate Upton has gained weight, I don't discriminate when it comes to chubbiness. I don't exactly have a history of hyping up NT thick white women on here either. I love Kate Upton but even I have been vocal about her need to lose weight.

View media item 265220

Thread backfire 

tahiry-and-drake.jpg

He was there w/ Tahiry...

That's not a recent picture of dude, his hair is long now . . . it's short in the picture​

Apparently Tahiry has herpes, and has been sleeping with men unprotected, and also not telling her partners.

Drake might have taken a major L with this one.

Last edited:

black and dominican are da same thing.

edit: that fresh prince chick is bad.

Last edited:
I want to become famous. It'd be fun to scour message boards and see cats spend a lot of time discussing mundane activities that I partake in.

Back
Top Bottom