My brethren from the Atl or ones that visit regularly come in...................

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Good luck with the trip. I just don't wanna hear "I could have smashed" or "We made out" or "I bagged her digits".

Either you had sex with the broad or you didn't. No in-betweens.
Glad you set that straight
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Good luck with the trip. I just don't wanna hear "I could have smashed" or "We made out" or "I bagged her digits".

Either you had sex with the broad or you didn't. No in-betweens.
Glad you set that straight
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Never said I was dropping bread on females sir. I'm dropping bread on me having a good time, thanks for your opinion though it really matters
smile.gif
To those saying Atl isn't nice enough to have fun and spend money it's clear you are not into having different experiences. I've literally been all over the world from Spain, Great Britain, Canada, Jamaica, South America etc and I've had some of the most fun in the south, sorry.
You know you listed a pretty small list, the world is much larger go explore. I mean in all it is your bread, sounds like your set on the A. But when you make comments like "different experiences", but then you mainly ask about where to find females mall/clubs .... different experiences I think not
grin.gif

Never said I was dropping bread on females sir. I'm dropping bread on me having a good time, thanks for your opinion though it really matters
smile.gif
To those saying Atl isn't nice enough to have fun and spend money it's clear you are not into having different experiences. I've literally been all over the world from Spain, Great Britain, Canada, Jamaica, South America etc and I've had some of the most fun in the south, sorry.
You know you listed a pretty small list, the world is much larger go explore. I mean in all it is your bread, sounds like your set on the A. But when you make comments like "different experiences", but then you mainly ask about where to find females mall/clubs .... different experiences I think not
grin.gif

This thread has me really wanting to check out Atlanta now. Isn't the black population something like 30% too?

This thread has me really wanting to check out Atlanta now. Isn't the black population something like 30% too?

Well if being a black man and having sex is your reasons for picking vacation spots. Then Brazil is where you want to go. Number one vacation spots for black men.

Well if being a black man and having sex is your reasons for picking vacation spots. Then Brazil is where you want to go. Number one vacation spots for black men.

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

I went to that club miami, tho. some of my boys hadn't turned 21 yet.

was fingering some light skinned jawn at the bar.

yea i dont think u gotta be 21 to get in miami, i used to go there all the time

Did they close that down?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

I went to that club miami, tho. some of my boys hadn't turned 21 yet.

was fingering some light skinned jawn at the bar.

yea i dont think u gotta be 21 to get in miami, i used to go there all the time

Did they close that down?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Going to Vegas next month. Chitown aren't most woman in the club sack chasing? By sack chasing you guys mean money in L.A. when we say "sack chasing" we mean nutsacks.......
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Going to Vegas next month. Chitown aren't most woman in the club sack chasing? By sack chasing you guys mean money in L.A. when we say "sack chasing" we mean nutsacks.......
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm dying to go...I never had a chance to experience the night life and all the girls I meet from Atl are always so loose
laugh.gif

I'm dying to go...I never had a chance to experience the night life and all the girls I meet from Atl are always so loose
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

smile.gif
grin.gif

tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
  dude shut up.

smile.gif
grin.gif

tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
  dude shut up.

Originally Posted by Put em up

smile.gif
grin.gif

tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
  dude shut up.

Care to tell me what I said that was wrong to you?

Originally Posted by Put em up

smile.gif
grin.gif

tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
  dude shut up.

Care to tell me what I said that was wrong to you?

Was at Opera last night! Ishhh was popping fam, alot of badd white girls! 
pimp.gif
I think admission is $10 before 11 and $20 after.

Was at Opera last night! Ishhh was popping fam, alot of badd white girls! 
pimp.gif
I think admission is $10 before 11 and $20 after.

Opera - Thursday night...(walk down the street to Luxe Lounge if you want something a lil less "Cluby")

Friday- Echelon 3000/Life Nightclub/Primal/Mansion Elan....your pick (the first is a bit outside of the city located in Stone Mtn)

Saturday- Luckie Lounge (not as "cluby") or Compound

Sunday- Velvet Room (world famous Velvet Room)

JS"

Back
Top Bottom