My brethren from the Atl or ones that visit regularly come in...................

KatieJade4 wroter
If money was no object, you wouldn't be going to ATL for vacation.

Just saying.

I mean,

If you're black male, ATL is probably the best city to stunt in. The night life is just set up for flexers and gold diggers.

KatieJade4 wroter
If money was no object, you wouldn't be going to ATL for vacation.

Just saying.

I mean,

If you're black male, ATL is probably the best city to stunt in. The night life is just set up for flexers and gold diggers.

^ Why would I not want to go to Atlanta with friends as a 26 year old BLACK male? Please enlighten me?

^ Why would I not want to go to Atlanta with friends as a 26 year old BLACK male? Please enlighten me?

I'm not disrespecting other +!#%@% cities and throwin cash around like I'm not visiting. I'm just going out to have fun. Katie Jade if being around black people doesn't interest you of course Atlanta wouldn't be appealling. I love black folks and I love being around them.

I'm not disrespecting other +!#%@% cities and throwin cash around like I'm not visiting. I'm just going out to have fun. Katie Jade if being around black people doesn't interest you of course Atlanta wouldn't be appealling. I love black folks and I love being around them.

I've been to ATL and had to step over bums and dirty tampons just to get to the convention center. I can't possibly imagine going there for PLEASURE.

And what does you being black have to do with anything? Black men have more fun in ATL than a white man? I don't get it.

I've been to ATL and had to step over bums and dirty tampons just to get to the convention center. I can't possibly imagine going there for PLEASURE.

And what does you being black have to do with anything? Black men have more fun in ATL than a white man? I don't get it.

tired.gif

Compound Saturday night (Club), Hit up Atlantic Station or Lennox during the day. Like someone else said the gay dudes only try up their own. There are plenty of strip clubs if that's your thing and bars as well. Opera is usually a cool spot to hit up. Beware of the fake model chicks, they are no good. If black people are what you love there are plenty of them. (One of the main reasons I love my city)

Compound Saturday night (Club), Hit up Atlantic Station or Lennox during the day. Like someone else said the gay dudes only try up their own. There are plenty of strip clubs if that's your thing and bars as well. Opera is usually a cool spot to hit up. Beware of the fake model chicks, they are no good. If black people are what you love there are plenty of them. (One of the main reasons I love my city)

i'm looking at heading up to ATL at some point this summer to visit one of my boys.. so i'm also interested in this info

just based off of the female to male ratio (9/10 to 1) and all of the 'cake boys,' a straight dude should have no problems (which is pretty much what everyone says)

i'm looking at heading up to ATL at some point this summer to visit one of my boys.. so i'm also interested in this info

just based off of the female to male ratio (9/10 to 1) and all of the 'cake boys,' a straight dude should have no problems (which is pretty much what everyone says)

Uhhh yea I hink a black man on average might enjoy Atlanta a bit more............ but anyway vcof I'm from L.A. it is ONLY FAKE MODEL CHICKS!!!!

Uhhh yea I hink a black man on average might enjoy Atlanta a bit more............ but anyway vcof I'm from L.A. it is ONLY FAKE MODEL CHICKS!!!!

The ratio is crazy but you also have to realize no all of those chicks are good looking or out at the times you are. You'll find some decent tail while you're out though.

The ratio is crazy but you also have to realize no all of those chicks are good looking or out at the times you are. You'll find some decent tail while you're out though.

Yea ... If money was not an issue ATL would not be my first choice, and you sound mad thirsty! Going from L.A. to ATL , already saying you trying to drop mad bread just to impress females in the A and hopefully get some tail.
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom