My brethren from the Atl or ones that visit regularly come in...................

Yea ... If money was not an issue ATL would not be my first choice, and you sound mad thirsty! Going from L.A. to ATL , already saying you trying to drop mad bread just to impress females in the A and hopefully get some tail.
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Never said I was dropping bread on females sir. I'm dropping bread on me having a good time, thanks for your opinion though it really matters
smile.gif
To those saying Atl isn't nice enough to have fun and spend money it's clear you are not into having different experiences. I've literally been all over the world from Spain, Great Britain, Canada, Jamaica, South America etc and I've had some of the most fun in the south, sorry.

Never said I was dropping bread on females sir. I'm dropping bread on me having a good time, thanks for your opinion though it really matters
smile.gif
To those saying Atl isn't nice enough to have fun and spend money it's clear you are not into having different experiences. I've literally been all over the world from Spain, Great Britain, Canada, Jamaica, South America etc and I've had some of the most fun in the south, sorry.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Yea ... If money was not an issue ATL would not be my first choice, and you sound mad thirsty! Going from L.A. to ATL , already saying you trying to drop mad bread just to impress females in the A and hopefully get some tail.
laugh.gif

sick.gif
Some of y'all have a very skewed view on reality. 

What do y'all do when you make trips?  NOT try to *$#+ with @+#%+*@?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

laugh.gif

sick.gif
Some of y'all have a very skewed view on reality. 

What do y'all do when you make trips?  NOT try to *$#+ with @+#%+*@?
grin.gif

^ HHAHAH that's why I was scratching my head! I'm a single 26 year old man going on vacation with a group of my homies...... what are we supposed to do? Go to the aquarium or go to church or something? Basically they are just taking shots at the A and at me for wanting to go there like it's a straight dump or something. I go to Vegas and N.Y. all the time and I'm from L.A. and honestly the night life in L.A. is weak. Vegas is the best but Vegas is like an L.A. amusement park if you are from L.A. because it's so close and you can go so often. Atlanta is going to be fun and that's all that matters.

^ HHAHAH that's why I was scratching my head! I'm a single 26 year old man going on vacation with a group of my homies...... what are we supposed to do? Go to the aquarium or go to church or something? Basically they are just taking shots at the A and at me for wanting to go there like it's a straight dump or something. I go to Vegas and N.Y. all the time and I'm from L.A. and honestly the night life in L.A. is weak. Vegas is the best but Vegas is like an L.A. amusement park if you are from L.A. because it's so close and you can go so often. Atlanta is going to be fun and that's all that matters.

Going to Vegas next month. Chitown aren't most woman in the club sack chasing? By sack chasing you guys mean money in L.A. when we say "sack chasing" we mean nutsacks.......

Going to Vegas next month. Chitown aren't most woman in the club sack chasing? By sack chasing you guys mean money in L.A. when we say "sack chasing" we mean nutsacks.......

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Just go to Compound on Saturday

1. Get a table.
2. Wait in a 2 hour line like a lame.
Being related to the AG brothers FTW 
pimp.gif

I was at Compound the first Saturday night it was open..skipped the largest line i've ever seen at a club, saw nothing but dimes, Rick Ross performed outta nowhere, and I got faded as helllll for free. All in all it was the most poppin night of my life. If i'm not mistaking, I think they're closed for remodeling though? Definitely inquire about that.
Other than that check out Opera, Esso, Dreamz and Velvet Room.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Just go to Compound on Saturday

1. Get a table.
2. Wait in a 2 hour line like a lame.
Being related to the AG brothers FTW 
pimp.gif

I was at Compound the first Saturday night it was open..skipped the largest line i've ever seen at a club, saw nothing but dimes, Rick Ross performed outta nowhere, and I got faded as helllll for free. All in all it was the most poppin night of my life. If i'm not mistaking, I think they're closed for remodeling though? Definitely inquire about that.
Other than that check out Opera, Esso, Dreamz and Velvet Room.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea, I've heard compound a few times and a spot called Velvey room. rck2 you from Cali so you know what I'm talkimg about hahah

Yea, I've heard compound a few times and a spot called Velvey room. rck2 you from Cali so you know what I'm talkimg about hahah

Originally Posted by eashawty

I'm 26 and nah I like strictly bad !#% females. I want to know where only the bad ones chill, no ratchets or any of that. I'm not flying across the country to play with mud ducks.
laugh.gif
 bet, well yea lennox gon be the move then...phipps plaza, atlantic station & +%%+ like that
Im 26 in ATL stay out of lenox....Gay central.   Nothing in Phipps either unless you just wanna get some gucci, lv, or prada thats not a place to go casually at all.  Atlantic Station is cool go to strip while you there (got a connect at the bar hit me when you out here).  Also onyx on thursday(strip club).  Opera on thursday if you wanna club..  Taboo 2 sunday.... And if its still going on Luckie lounge do a free day party on saturday (tons of chicks)

Originally Posted by eashawty

I'm 26 and nah I like strictly bad !#% females. I want to know where only the bad ones chill, no ratchets or any of that. I'm not flying across the country to play with mud ducks.
laugh.gif
 bet, well yea lennox gon be the move then...phipps plaza, atlantic station & +%%+ like that
Im 26 in ATL stay out of lenox....Gay central.   Nothing in Phipps either unless you just wanna get some gucci, lv, or prada thats not a place to go casually at all.  Atlantic Station is cool go to strip while you there (got a connect at the bar hit me when you out here).  Also onyx on thursday(strip club).  Opera on thursday if you wanna club..  Taboo 2 sunday.... And if its still going on Luckie lounge do a free day party on saturday (tons of chicks)

Originally Posted by ReefBuck27

as far as clubs hit Essos on friday on saturday this restaraunt/club called Shout and Saturday night hit up this club named Compound...Sunday the Velvet room
THIS

Velvet room is gonna be full of cold women.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
Try going to Onyx or Strokers if you are into strip clubs. Magic City is not too far from Compound.  Esso's on the East Side of Atlanta area. Some of my partners do the promoting. they called "Dream Team ENT"

Originally Posted by ReefBuck27

as far as clubs hit Essos on friday on saturday this restaraunt/club called Shout and Saturday night hit up this club named Compound...Sunday the Velvet room
THIS

Velvet room is gonna be full of cold women.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
Try going to Onyx or Strokers if you are into strip clubs. Magic City is not too far from Compound.  Esso's on the East Side of Atlanta area. Some of my partners do the promoting. they called "Dream Team ENT"

Back
Top Bottom