My boy just got signed...

Sheesh. Lol. Ya mans got gagged my dude. Like somebody said before, publishin and masters probably aint his. Is he signed wit ASCAP or BMI? He shoulda def gota lawyer, that's why I'm goin to law school to help young aspirin rappers.lol. But ya man better find a loophole in that contract cause 4 albums is agrip. Shoulda just went indy. I record in my room, but I do it for leisure, don't care about bein a rapper. I think you owe it to ya boy to slap him wit adummy stick

ony gassed him up so much by even saying he is the coldest white boy in america

Considering, the last nicest white boy in America was Eminem...eh yea, i hope your boy didn't believe that @$!.

he may be getting suckered, but he did something a lot of dudes work a lot of their lives for... a record deal.

hahahahaha damn

how do you sign a contract without a lawyer?

First Off, dudez gonna get r^ped...he jus wanted the 12 Gs...

roll.gif
@ dustin.

im sorry yo, but errybody i ever heard from cleveland is WACK!! well except for Holly Da Hitman -n- Illgrimey and Young Con.

hip-hop died!!!

how old is your boy- and whats his financial situation?

i mean its easy to say he's dumb and shoulda did this and shoulda did that....but a broke cat who's rapping for fun will take 12k and some promises ina heartbeat - i see sharks getting over on people daily...kids ain't worry about the business end...

doesn't really sound bad at all for some local *@+*... I know mine didn't come wit an advance... but I owe one less album/mixtape... tell him hit me upfor some low priced beats since he gotta recoup everything now...

where he from in cleveland? I only know of white people in the suburbs, the westside, or the collinwood area...

doesn't really sound bad at all for some local !$%*... I know mine didn't come wit an advance... but I owe one less album/mixtape... tell him hit me upfor some low priced beats since he gotta recoup everything now...

where he from in cleveland? I only know of white people in the suburbs, the westside, or the collinwood area...

doesn't really sound bad at all for some local %$##... I know mine didn't come wit an advance... but I owe one less album/mixtape... tell him hit me upfor some low priced beats since he gotta recoup everything now...

it looks like he couldnt afford an entertainment lawyer and any young young dude woulda took that 12K and been happy...but 4 albums? damn...i dont know

the 4 albums is not the bad part at all, 3 - 4 is standard for a new artists unknown to the world...Its the pub. and royalty that will make you quit music,once you see everyone getting paid but you

Plus I bet its not 4 albums set in stone, its prob. 1 album with 3 options if he does well...Its like that b/c they about to do artists development and theydont want to build him up only for him to go else where...also if he doesnt meet expectations they can drop him...

Originally Posted by flossb15

the 4 albums is not the bad part at all, 3 - 4 is standard for a new artists unknown to the world...Its the pub. and royalty that will make you quit music, once you see everyone getting paid but you

Plus I bet its not 4 albums set in stone, its prob. 1 album with 3 options if he does well...Its like that b/c they about to do artists development and they dont want to build him up only for him to go else where...also if he doesnt meet expectations they can drop him...

exactly...getting an artist out there takes alot of $...i dont know any body tryna invest that in someone just to see them bounce and leave youbehind...3-4 ain't the issue here

It's real easy to speak on this man from behind your keyboard. This, sadly is pretty standard. It actually tends to happen on the publishing end moreso.

You wave 12k in front of someone with nothing, they will likely do whatever the %!#% you want. Sad but true. And the sharks in this biz take advantage of that.

I wish your boy the best. But rule #1 in biz is don't sign anything before a lawyer sees it.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

how old is your boy- and whats his financial situation?

i mean its easy to say he's dumb and shoulda did this and shoulda did that....but a broke cat who's rapping for fun will take 12k and some promises in a heartbeat - i see sharks getting over on people daily...kids ain't worry about the business end...

he is 23 with 4 felonies and works for a man that RARELY pays him...but the same man that doesn't pay him is the one that put him on...
and inoticed one or two of you got confused, I'M featured on that track, not him...

Originally Posted by TW3EK

doesn't really sound bad at all for some local *@+*... I know mine didn't come wit an advance... but I owe one less album/mixtape... tell him hit me up for some low priced beats since he gotta recoup everything now...

we're both in euclid...

as for the beats, I'll tell him to hit you up no doubt...but he did mention he has a full line of producers behind him that offer him beats for cheapalso...

Originally Posted by reazson

doesn't really sound bad at all for some local *@+*... I know mine didn't come wit an advance... but I owe one less album/mixtape... tell him hit me up for some low priced beats since he gotta recoup everything now...

we're both in euclid...

as for the beats, I'll tell him to hit you up no doubt...but he did mention he has a full line of producers behind him that offer him beats for cheap also...

no doubt... im in crappy %+% EC... from the heights tho... id appreciate that good word alot... and yea im pretty sure he got hella producers but theproduct speaks for itself...

Originally Posted by reazson

we're both in euclid...

as for the beats, I'll tell him to hit you up no doubt...but he did mention he has a full line of producers behind him that offer him beats for cheap also...

no doubt... im in crappy %+% EC... from the heights tho... id appreciate that good word alot... and yea im pretty sure he got hella producers but the product speaks for itself...

i got you fam...I listened to your beats and there on point, lovin the realness
pimp.gif

do me a favor and PM me your phone number

Back
Top Bottom