MUST READ!!! Finishline horror story...

Similar thing happened to me when the 5 ring kobe's released. Ordered two pairs in a Footlocker far away from me (They were going to ship them to me). The orders get cancelled, so I go to a Footlocker near me and ask for a return. The manager flips out and causes a scene, and won't let me return them, even though I had previously called customer service and was told that it was feasible.
30t6p3b.gif

Similar thing happened to me when the 5 ring kobe's released. Ordered two pairs in a Footlocker far away from me (They were going to ship them to me). The orders get cancelled, so I go to a Footlocker near me and ask for a return. The manager flips out and causes a scene, and won't let me return them, even though I had previously called customer service and was told that it was feasible.
30t6p3b.gif

6 years ago I ordered some shoes from FL and the mail man accidentally puts another box in my doorstep. An extra 3 pair of shoes. The good person that I am, I returned it to the my local FL, the manager told me he would get me a gift card but he never did. 
eyes.gif

6 years ago I ordered some shoes from FL and the mail man accidentally puts another box in my doorstep. An extra 3 pair of shoes. The good person that I am, I returned it to the my local FL, the manager told me he would get me a gift card but he never did. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by JONFARR

I worked at finishline for a brief time in high school. Worst experience of my life. There is a lot of douchey stuff that goes on behind the scenes. They treat the employees like cattle and it is all about selling the contracted accessories. Managers GET heated with returns, and will take it out on the sales associate that made the transaction.

More details?

I used to want to work for a retail shoe store but then I decided that it would get me nowhere and I needed to do better things with my life.

The sales associate that made the transaction, that person hours will definitely drop the following week. . The store manager cannot drop the hours because of that transaction. . But can drop the sales associate hours because the lack of accessories the sales associate sells..

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by JONFARR

I worked at finishline for a brief time in high school. Worst experience of my life. There is a lot of douchey stuff that goes on behind the scenes. They treat the employees like cattle and it is all about selling the contracted accessories. Managers GET heated with returns, and will take it out on the sales associate that made the transaction.

More details?

I used to want to work for a retail shoe store but then I decided that it would get me nowhere and I needed to do better things with my life.

The sales associate that made the transaction, that person hours will definitely drop the following week. . The store manager cannot drop the hours because of that transaction. . But can drop the sales associate hours because the lack of accessories the sales associate sells..

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

thats insane. Any idea if there is a servalince camera in the FNL? Would have caught this on tape.
tumblr_l3dh11XMFl1qzuyl5o1_400.gif

the execution....flawless victory.

OP, you from the woodlands? the only malls i go to in houston are first colony (im from sugar land), the galleria, or katy mills

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

thats insane. Any idea if there is a servalince camera in the FNL? Would have caught this on tape.
tumblr_l3dh11XMFl1qzuyl5o1_400.gif

the execution....flawless victory.

OP, you from the woodlands? the only malls i go to in houston are first colony (im from sugar land), the galleria, or katy mills

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

1 bad experience vs numerous good experiences?
One bad experience is all it takes to lose a customer.  Also, an angry customer is gonna tell a lot more people about it...

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

1 bad experience vs numerous good experiences?
One bad experience is all it takes to lose a customer.  Also, an angry customer is gonna tell a lot more people about it...

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

send an email to corporate about your experience. you'll probably get a gift card.

This.  My mom did this when I got some Iverson's WAYYYYY back in the day.  Foot Locker gave her a 25% off coupon in response. 

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

send an email to corporate about your experience. you'll probably get a gift card.

This.  My mom did this when I got some Iverson's WAYYYYY back in the day.  Foot Locker gave her a 25% off coupon in response. 

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Post the number to the store and the managers name and let NT ask about returns repeatedly over the phone 
wink.gif

Woodlands Mall - The Woodlands, TX
Phone: 281-419-6976

happy.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Post the number to the store and the managers name and let NT ask about returns repeatedly over the phone 
wink.gif

Woodlands Mall - The Woodlands, TX
Phone: 281-419-6976

happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom