music section who even goes in there?

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Genral and Music open at the same time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

haters stay hatin'

theres some good stuff in there, although there are times where the topics get old, and people post some 
sick.gif
 music
def hiphop heavy 

most of my time is spent in general tho 
smile.gif

theres some good stuff in there, although there are times where the topics get old, and people post some 
sick.gif
 music
def hiphop heavy 

most of my time is spent in general tho 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

lulz @ all the music forum junkies getting mad. not that serious. just an opinion of the topics on the first page are str8 garbage and asked frequent general peeps if they felt the same and seems like some do 
laugh.gif
and ill for sure will take dudes advice to stay in general 
laugh.gif
I agree.

2ykyw6r.jpg

Originally Posted by tim teufel

lulz @ all the music forum junkies getting mad. not that serious. just an opinion of the topics on the first page are str8 garbage and asked frequent general peeps if they felt the same and seems like some do 
laugh.gif
and ill for sure will take dudes advice to stay in general 
laugh.gif
I agree.

2ykyw6r.jpg

once in a great while. im not even talking about the quality of the threads, but most of them music being talked about is
ohwell.gif

once in a great while. im not even talking about the quality of the threads, but most of them music being talked about is
ohwell.gif

I visit the Rock thread almost exclusively. Once in a while, another thread will catch my eye but it's rare. I'll pop in the Electro thread once in a while too.

I visit the Rock thread almost exclusively. Once in a while, another thread will catch my eye but it's rare. I'll pop in the Electro thread once in a while too.

Back
Top Bottom