music section who even goes in there?

Originally Posted by PLVN

There's a 171 page Team Metal Head thread on page 1 right now...
Was just gonna say this. I pretty sure the majority of NT are hip hop r&b listeners, so its pretty hard for other genres to get noticed.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

im so upset grr 
devil.gif
  lulz cant be serious.
So it wasn't serious enough for you start a thread in general about it?

Just admit you made a thread that didn't go as planned and now your mad.

Originally Posted by PLVN

There's a 171 page Team Metal Head thread on page 1 right now...
Was just gonna say this. I pretty sure the majority of NT are hip hop r&b listeners, so its pretty hard for other genres to get noticed.

im so upset grr 
devil.gif
  lulz cant be serious.
So it wasn't serious enough for you start a thread in general about it?

Just admit you made a thread that didn't go as planned and now your mad.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I never liked the music forum because everyone is just stuck on hip hop. Very lame and childish IMO

You're better than this Lurkin.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I never liked the music forum because everyone is just stuck on hip hop. Very lame and childish IMO

You're better than this Lurkin.

It's too hiphop focused for my liking, but I frequent there a lot still cause you can find some good stuff.

It's too hiphop focused for my liking, but I frequent there a lot still cause you can find some good stuff.

Didn't know so many people dislike the Music section
alien.gif

Its cool with me. Some people listen to garbage on there but you can say that about anywhere....

laugh.gif
at OP

Didn't know so many people dislike the Music section
alien.gif

Its cool with me. Some people listen to garbage on there but you can say that about anywhere....

laugh.gif
at OP

Music forum had some historical moments, though. That hidden PYP that will never be forgotten.

laugh.gif
I usually head to the General and Music forums, only. I used to go back to the showcase to check the wdywt threads, and new pics ups... haven't done that for a while.

Music forum had some historical moments, though. That hidden PYP that will never be forgotten.

laugh.gif
I usually head to the General and Music forums, only. I used to go back to the showcase to check the wdywt threads, and new pics ups... haven't done that for a while.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by DUB 253

lulz @ all the music forum junkies getting mad. not that serious. just an opinion of the topics on the first page are str8 garbage and asked frequent general peeps if they felt the same and seems like some do 
laugh.gif
and ill for sure will take dudes advice to stay in general 
laugh.gif
I agree.

2ykyw6r.jpg
*cooked*

roll.gif

Dude really made a thread, got laughed out for trying to spread rumors.

Now he in general trying to wipe his tears, by getting other NT's to bash the music forum

Thats lame on all types of levels
30t6p3b.gif
   and I don't even go in the music forum.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by DUB 253

lulz @ all the music forum junkies getting mad. not that serious. just an opinion of the topics on the first page are str8 garbage and asked frequent general peeps if they felt the same and seems like some do 
laugh.gif
and ill for sure will take dudes advice to stay in general 
laugh.gif
I agree.

2ykyw6r.jpg
*cooked*

roll.gif

Dude really made a thread, got laughed out for trying to spread rumors.

Now he in general trying to wipe his tears, by getting other NT's to bash the music forum

Thats lame on all types of levels
30t6p3b.gif
   and I don't even go in the music forum.

Back
Top Bottom