Multi-Dating is not called being a pimp

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

random.
124ihqf.jpg

but no multi-dating is just that it's "dating" unless you've said you're exclusive with one of these girls then you're a free agent. but so are we(girls). but if you're lying saying they're the only one you're seeing then you're a liar and a cheater...therefore making you a player not a pimp.
BINGO!! took the words right out of my mouth.

it goes both ways, dont do something youll be mad at her for doing i.e. her seeing multiple guys.

for me though, i expect that being exclusive goes hand in hand with being physical. i wouldnt date a guy enough to the point that im getting physical, thengoing on dates with other guys at the same time. thats trashy and pretty disrespectful imo.
and id expect a guy to do me the same courtesy. which is when communication is key
smile.gif

Originally Posted by EVERLASTiiNG

Originally Posted by dunks87

but no multi-dating is just that it's "dating" unless you've said you're exclusive with one of these girls then you're a free agent. but so are we(girls). but if you're lying saying they're the only one you're seeing then you're a liar and a cheater...therefore making you a player not a pimp.
BINGO!! took the words right out of my mouth.

it goes both ways, dont do something youll be mad at her for doing i.e. her seeing multiple guys.

for me though, i expect that being exclusive goes hand in hand with being physical. i wouldnt date a guy enough to the point that im getting physical, then going on dates with other guys at the same time. thats trashy and pretty disrespectful imo.
and id expect a guy to do me the same courtesy. which is when communication is key
smile.gif

yes being physical with multiple guys is just plain gross! if i'm on that "level" with someone it MUST be exclusive! communication...FTW

Back
Top Bottom