Muhammad Ali has died at age 74...RIP to the GOAT

CkFV0KwXAAAjwpU.jpg

Saddens me man. He was a true revolutionary in both sports and civil rights. We need leaders like him. A true man who stood on the frontline of what he believed in about injustices, prejudice, and inequality without fear in the toughest time there was to do so.

R.I.P. There will never be another like him, but I hope a seed will hatch to the youth to listen to what he believed. Because that is a true leader. Not just for blacks. But for all.

Yall dudes really disrespecting Floyd money may by calling this bum the greatest Rip though

You either gotta be dumber then a pack of tortillas or trollin.

Theres no level of comparison that you can try to create to be able to mention them both on levels of greatness. Ali was a champ in the ring and with the people. Floyd is light years behind him.

No words can describe the impact Ali had on race, sports and culture. Selfishly I always wanted to meet him to say thank you for all he did and what he stood up for. He is resting in a better place now.

RIP to the GOAT.

Such a great man. Today's mega athletes make a hundred times more money than Ali did in his day, but have thousands of times less of a positive influence on humanity. He will be missed.

Back
Top Bottom