Muhammad Ali has died at age 74...RIP to the GOAT

I portrayed him in a church Black History Month program. Wore White, Black, and Red shorts with the White, Bronze, Cardinal Red, and Black 7s (as boxing shoes).

Dude was a real legend and inspiration to millions.

Can't front though I had it in my head he had died some years back for some reasons like some years after the Ali movie. Must've been when I saw him in his older state when the Parkinson's was just really active at some awards or honoring where I'm pretty sure Will was giving a speech and he looked much older than his age of 60 something.

Last edited:
Been following up on his health all day today.. I decided to hit the gym tonight.. I got the news that he passed away when I was entering the gym.. No way I can workout now..

I literally had my head down for the last ten minutes..

Once again rest in peace, Muhammad Ali.

I'm legit misty eyed. This man transcended boxing and sports. A true hero for humanity.

Same here my G...

Called my girl... she said it was okay and hit me with that calming vibe.

And tears started flowing.

:smh:

Last edited:
Grief stricken right now. This hurts. Really loved Ali. Named my daughter after Laila. He was my pops' favorite boxer and a big part of our bond.

I knew his time was going to come eventually given his age and his medical history but nothing can prepare you for some losses.

Rest in power.

Back
Top Bottom