MTV'S Top rap dis songs

Common: "The B_ in you"

nerd.gif

If i could rearrange that list it would be more like...

10.Lost Ones
9.Jack The Ripper
8.Hit Em Up
7.The Takeover
6.Dre Day
5.The Bridge Is Over
4.Ether
3.2nd Round K.O.
2.The $!@*! In Yoo
1.No Vaseline

If i could rearrange that list it would be more like...

10.Lost Ones
9.Jack The Ripper
8.Hit Em Up
7.The Takeover
6.Dre Day
5.The Bridge Is Over
4.Ether
3.2nd Round K.O.
2.The $!@*! In Yoo
1.No Vaseline

*See's Ether at #8... continues down list and see's Takeover at #3*

30t6p3b.gif
@ the amount of years they've had Shawn's penis tonsils deep down their throats.*

%$$@% Disgusting }I

*See's Ether at #8... continues down list and see's Takeover at #3*

30t6p3b.gif
@ the amount of years they've had Shawn's penis tonsils deep down their throats.*

%$$@% Disgusting }I

You mean to tell me that calling someone gay and cockafella is more hurtful than going in on your personality, your actual history, and slamming your woman?

I never understood that. Jay-Z murked dude.

Nas deserves to be behind Jay on this list.

You mean to tell me that calling someone gay and cockafella is more hurtful than going in on your personality, your actual history, and slamming your woman?

I never understood that. Jay-Z murked dude.

Nas deserves to be behind Jay on this list.

I saw they put Takeover over Ether and I just got mad tight
laugh.gif
Actually Mossman's list is really good...I probably would move Ether up to 2 or maybe 3...

I saw they put Takeover over Ether and I just got mad tight
laugh.gif
Actually Mossman's list is really good...I probably would move Ether up to 2 or maybe 3...

Putting Takeover Ether doesn't even make sense.

The hip hop community needs to come together and create another hip hop channel that plays videos and focuses on hip hop. BET treated rap like a fad and after Viacom got em it it's basically MTV6. The nerve of MTV creating this list. Just seeing the title I knew I was about to witness some %*@!*%*.

Jack The Ripper at #1?

Lost Ones is a good song but them lyrics aint on the level as the rest of the diss songs on the list.

Putting Takeover Ether doesn't even make sense.

The hip hop community needs to come together and create another hip hop channel that plays videos and focuses on hip hop. BET treated rap like a fad and after Viacom got em it it's basically MTV6. The nerve of MTV creating this list. Just seeing the title I knew I was about to witness some %*@!*%*.

Jack The Ripper at #1?

Lost Ones is a good song but them lyrics aint on the level as the rest of the diss songs on the list.

Back
Top Bottom