MTV's The Challenge

just make a new fresh meat ..
even if they want to pull survivor, or big brother or whoever stars.. make them the fresh meat. phase them in.
this needs to be either all boy girl
or do the big teams again.

just make a new fresh meat ..
even if they want to pull survivor, or big brother or whoever stars.. make them the fresh meat. phase them in.
this needs to be either all boy girl
or do the big teams again.
According to Vevmo/Reddit this is exactly what they're doing next season with guy/girl teams

This guy/guy, girl/girl/ guy/girl format has to go. Way too many advantages this season.
Agreed I hope this never happens again. Along with last season only having one overall winner I hope they do away with that format too.

Regarding the future of the shows there will be US, Mexico and Thailand RW (3 separate casts it appears) seasons next spring so I'm hoping we get some good members for future challenges from those shows. They could then do another BOTS season with RW, BB and maybe AYTO cast.

I just hope they do a season that's not just individuals or pair based in the near future.

Canada has a show similar to road rules. I think it does well. Theyre currently in thailand now

Cant believe Bananas turned from heel to a face off the strength of battling the Lavender Ladies and Team Young B****** :lol:

That whole alliance is full of unlikeable people. Nelson, Shane, Ashley, Sylvia, etc.

Nah, Bananas still sucks. There’s no team really worth rooting for, I just need this season to end already.

I can't think of any likable quality that John has. I'm hoping Joss/Sylvia win it... they are the only group that is left that hasn't been to redemption or came onto the cast half-way through.

Never been in this thread and have been a fan of the challenge since the original battle of the sexes (2002)

Stopped watching ever since i was in the middle of college (fresh meat 2)

Binge watched from Cutthroat all the way til now on MTVs wack site :sick:and now I’m here

Feels like I got a piece of my childhood back :lol:

You a trooper b.

I tried watching all the old challenges on that site and could not do it. Even online MTV makes it a challenge.

Dont know why they don't know the money there is in releasing the old challenges remastered on blu-ray or DVD.

From what I’ve read, they can’t because of clearing all the music that was used in the past.
Oh I see.

Well then, take the time since I imagine the video and audio files are separate and also the audio for the music they played behind it and then layer some generic free **** under it.

Might be too much work or maybe it's more difficult depending where the music is file wise.

Episode 19: "The Walking Dead"
Alliances are dissolved as every team fights to earn their way into the Finals. Paulie and Cara Maria's season-long flirtation turns into something more. TJ reveals a shocking twist regarding the Final Challenge.

You're buggin bro.

silvia is one of the baddest chicks they ever had on this show. She's right there with jemmeye. not srs

Never been in this thread and have been a fan of the challenge since the original battle of the sexes (2002)

Stopped watching ever since i was in the middle of college (fresh meat 2)

Binge watched from Cutthroat all the way til now on MTVs wack site :sick:and now I’m here

Feels like I got a piece of my childhood back :lol:

Every season is available on mtv.com? Never realized this.

Back
Top Bottom