MTV's The Challenge

It is uncensored.

Good. CBS is smart for that. I know it's shown live on the network, but good on them for making it uncensored on P+. Swearing made All-Stars so much better. It's almost as if B/M was, like, "If people are paying for this exclusively, then let's give them everything." That being said, I still don't need to see Teck's dong on All-Stars, so I'm cool with those blurred out moments.

The reason most in All-Stars can't really compete in the main challenge is due to cast size and politics.

Not to mention rule changes. TJ lets way more ppl in the final than the main challenge. Some stuff is just a bit watered down to keep personalities around longer.

Add in the whole politics and alliance stuff and its not a surprise when you see guys like Wes getting sent home early.

Yeah I'm in on Challenge USA.

Looks like it will be a highly sports entertaining season.

It's basically a new Fresh Meat season since I don't know anybody because I don't watch those shows.

Some GOODT! looking ladies on this season. Desi and Kyra. :pimp:

Shoutout to Paramount+ for showing uncensored too.

Kyland, aka the Nelson variant put the team on his byke in that elimination.

The Algorithm is an interesting shakeup with new teams after ever elimination otherwise it looked like Amazing Race and Love Island teams were gonna be put in relentlessly.

I wish there would have been a way to preserve the Challenge so that it remained only RR/RW cast. But with those shows being phased out it was only a matter of time. At the very least keep it MTV. I always wanted to see the Jersey Shore cast become involved.

I wish there would have been a way to preserve the Challenge so that it remained only RR/RW cast. But with those shows being phased out it was only a matter of time. At the very least keep it MTV. I always wanted to see the Jersey Shore cast become involved.
There were some heavy rumors of the guys, mainly Mike, Ron, and Pauly D. Especially Ronnie. Think they were even throwing sneak did see on social media.

In the end, they Jersey Shore cast aint about that life.

I knew it was over when RR was gone. Then years later RW stopped being a consistent thing. I really should've noticed when Fresh Meat had ayers who weren't from either show.

Would've been interesting for sure. I don't think those Jersey Shore dudes would done well on the Challenge though.

CBS couldn’t shell out some dough and get them some better beds than bunk beds? :lol:
I was also wondering about the layout of the house, it just appears to be a big warehouse with large open rooms. Plus they really all sleep in the same room?!?! On last ep when guy was carrying the gal to her bed I was really wondering if he was also going to hop in the same bed with 20+ others around haha.

It's a "social experiment" they ain't about to give them queen sized beds. It's about who can perform the best under unnatural conditions
Oh I totally get that but most seasons they at least have a few different rooms for like 6-10 people max not just 28 people in the same large room.

Im really enjoying the challenge usa. Much more than I thought I would. Between this and all stars I have no desire to even watch the flag ship anymore. They need to shake that jawn up or something.

Im really enjoying the challenge usa. Much more than I thought I would. Between this and all stars I have no desire to even watch the flag ship anymore. They need to shake that jawn up or something.

I will still tune in for the main Challenge shows, Love the All Star challenge and pleasantly surprised with Challenge USA thus far too.

Seemed like Tyson was poised to dominate Challenge USA but the Nelson variant is giving him tough competition.

Last edited:
Bahaha at Kyland being the Nelson variant, just looked up Kyland and he looks like a cross between Cory and Nelson lol.

the-challenge-recap-mtv-embed-02.jpg

Kyland-Young-on-Big-Brother-23.jpg

Tyson beasted on that swimming challenge. Recovered from Cashay's ****** and literally carried her in the water.

He worked himself into a shoot letting Cashay coax him into putting Sara and Leo in after Sara worked herself into a shoot bad mouthing Leo's to the rest of the ladies in the house.

Looks like the shenanigans are gonna pick up.

Looking forward to that Challenge doc. As it's a 3 week special I could see them premiering the season 38 trailer during this time and premiering it a week after part 3.

Back
Top Bottom