MTV's The Challenge

Dario plays the scumbag role. He was on the weaker alliance and continuing to make dumb moves like he did last season.

He's a baseball player. I thought he would've had that... it was basically eye/hand coordination. Needs to take the next challenge off.

Last edited:
I think Sylvia volunteered to go into elimination because she knew she was going to be picked anyways and wanted to avoid fighting with her new "friends" that she made at the shelter.

Nelson pretty much told Sylvia to vote in Tony the first episode or they would throw her in next. As a result of that she was safe the 2nd elimination, but had to go into next elimination anyways as one of the last two girls not to win anything. Then once they arrives at Oasis she gets chosen to go into that first elimination. And now again she gets to go in again but sent home this time around.

So in the end her voting Tony in to "protect herself", only ended up with her going into 3 straight eliminations until she loses and goes home. Genius

Last edited:
Amanda wrecked them broads. They tried to double and triple team her but she ain't the one. :smokin

Bananas won :stoneface: . Why would he be doing commentary for the Laurel/Cara matchup if he lost before that?

Last edited:
Amanda wrecked them broads. They tried to double and triple team her but she ain't the one. :smokin

Bananas won :stoneface: . Why would he be doing commentary for the Laurel/Cara matchup if he lost before that?

Theres no way to know when that interview was filmed. Could've been on the day of elimination, could've been post production after the whole challenge was over. I'll really be shocked he scores twice in a row on Darrel. Hell of a match up though

This challenge felt short as hell overall. The final is in what, 2 weeks?

Last edited:
Camillanator makes an appearance?
Nicole really pulled Laurel?

Damn, Nicole didn't waste any time ruining that with Laurel, what a dummy.

Last edited:
did not know cara was cut up like that. a good look. those 2 soft rookies, amanda? and the skinny, candice from phineas and ferb looking one, are such annoying characters. they're all of 23? calling people who are 30 old instead of pranking them back. candice nearly flipped her top when bananas let their toilet seat float in the water. i'm thinking, "bruh, swim and get it. you're swimming in damn near every challenge, this should be light".

good season so far, first i've watched in several years. better than real world actually

All those champs in their mid 30s breh :lol:

Apparently Amanda put hands on Camilla but production missed it :rofl:

Last edited:

He would still be there to watch that elimination whether he loses or not.

Theres no way to know when that interview was filmed. Could've been on the day of elimination, could've been post production after the whole challenge was over. I'll really be shocked he scores twice in a row on Darrel. Hell of a match up though

This challenge felt short as hell overall. The final is in what, 2 weeks?

2 weeks?

I see laurel and Nicole really dating after the show.

And lol at CT calling bananas out on being a hypocrite and doing what he does on challenges :lol:

My Boy Darrell, glad to see Bananas go home early, not sure if that needs a spoiler since show already aired

Whenever it's head to head on his own Johnny Backpack usually loses to the better opponent.

I really didn't like how the champs had a smaller roster. Then they went challenge to challenge switching eliminations.

So its good that there's a underdog bloodbath.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom