MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

indifferent.gif
at the new Real World San Diego. Usually they have just one gay person in the house, seems like they're ALL gay.
laugh.gif
 yeah but the women on this season 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Priscilla Mendez

49134e3a234c8ba31.jpg

Alexandra Govere

15504e39b8f4e5f6e.png

Ashley Kelsey 

15504e204d160671d.jpg

I too wanted Cara and Laurel to win. The dry humping though 
devil.gif

I was on Cara's ustream a week ago trolling them hard asking Laurel if she took multi's and lifted heavy too. And then I got kicked out the room
mad.gif
. But they were in their jammies
pimp.gif

Oh and Cara once hooked up with a dude on Craigslist
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I too wanted Cara and Laurel to win. The dry humping though 
devil.gif

I was on Cara's ustream a week ago trolling them hard asking Laurel if she took multi's and lifted heavy too. And then I got kicked out the room
mad.gif
. But they were in their jammies
pimp.gif

Oh and Cara once hooked up with a dude on Craigslist
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Stumbled upon Cara's Formspring. Some interesting !+%* regarding the show, challenges in general, etc.
we all had to go out. or no one could go out. one person isnt allowed to stay home and sleep. everyone has to stay together. otherwise i would have been home.
we dont get to use the phone whenever we want- its 5 min monitored calls. we cant say ANYTHING about us...our phone calls are like "hi, i'm alive, i'm breathing.... what are you up to?" - even if we are talkn w former cast mates. everything is top secret.
On what happened after final challenge:
we never went back to the house sadly. straight to a hotel
On Kenny being the best manipulator:
kenny is just nice to everyone. i think he spreads himself too thin though. you can't have everyone's back... gotta throw someone under the bus eventually. but yeah. he's just a nice guy and everyone likes him.
On what happens after someone gets eliminated:
literally just wave goodbye from the elimination area and walk out. straight to a hotel and the next flight home. its a !$!%#* feeling. i don't want to go through that again.
On how challenges are cast:
they call us- they make a general "availability call" and then narrow down from there depending on the format of the game and the cast members they want on the show. if they don't cast you it doesn't mean they don't like you, it could mean they just want certain people with certain people... or they could base it off the format of the game and how people will interact with people. (and we don't know the format of the game til we get there and TJ tells us)
Seems like the reunion is awesome. And there will be a "!+%* They Should Have Shown" the following week.

Oh, and Evelyn broke two ribs during the challenge where Mike had to go to the hospital, apparently.

Plenty more, but I got bored of being bored.

Yea Ev didn't want to tell anyone about her broken ribs because she didn't want to be sent home because of it.
On the Wes interview on Derricks podcast he says that they are in a green screen room for 3 hours for a guided interview and they pick the most ridiculous stuff to make a storyline.

Most of the cast won't take the interviews to heart about what is said and sometimes cast members would apologize before a show on a text or call.

Numerous times I hear Kenny and Johnny say how they get fed small portions of food.

They made many rules over the years such as no computers, phones, etc... (Probably so they won't spoil anything but probably so they can go crazy)

One other reason to have Kenny and Johnny stay is for entertainment since no electronics

They couldn't really send Jenn home for the Cara push because it does cost money to fly someone in

Some of the cast play up for the camera for example Wes knows he plays a villain if not he wouldn't be asked back on these challenges

Just ask if you want any more facts.. I got plenty just can't think of all right now.

None of this is really insider info, maybe outside of Ev's broken ribs. It's very clear, and has been for awhile, that Bunim/Murray has strict standards on communication (goes for all their shows, like Bad Girls Club). It goes back many years when they finally had internet in one of the RW houses. The cast members literally sat on the computer all day so they had to curb their use. They don't want them communicating much outside the group in the house.

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Stumbled upon Cara's Formspring. Some interesting !+%* regarding the show, challenges in general, etc.
we all had to go out. or no one could go out. one person isnt allowed to stay home and sleep. everyone has to stay together. otherwise i would have been home.
we dont get to use the phone whenever we want- its 5 min monitored calls. we cant say ANYTHING about us...our phone calls are like "hi, i'm alive, i'm breathing.... what are you up to?" - even if we are talkn w former cast mates. everything is top secret.
On what happened after final challenge:
we never went back to the house sadly. straight to a hotel
On Kenny being the best manipulator:
kenny is just nice to everyone. i think he spreads himself too thin though. you can't have everyone's back... gotta throw someone under the bus eventually. but yeah. he's just a nice guy and everyone likes him.
On what happens after someone gets eliminated:
literally just wave goodbye from the elimination area and walk out. straight to a hotel and the next flight home. its a !$!%#* feeling. i don't want to go through that again.
On how challenges are cast:
they call us- they make a general "availability call" and then narrow down from there depending on the format of the game and the cast members they want on the show. if they don't cast you it doesn't mean they don't like you, it could mean they just want certain people with certain people... or they could base it off the format of the game and how people will interact with people. (and we don't know the format of the game til we get there and TJ tells us)
Seems like the reunion is awesome. And there will be a "!+%* They Should Have Shown" the following week.

Oh, and Evelyn broke two ribs during the challenge where Mike had to go to the hospital, apparently.

Plenty more, but I got bored of being bored.

Yea Ev didn't want to tell anyone about her broken ribs because she didn't want to be sent home because of it.
On the Wes interview on Derricks podcast he says that they are in a green screen room for 3 hours for a guided interview and they pick the most ridiculous stuff to make a storyline.

Most of the cast won't take the interviews to heart about what is said and sometimes cast members would apologize before a show on a text or call.

Numerous times I hear Kenny and Johnny say how they get fed small portions of food.

They made many rules over the years such as no computers, phones, etc... (Probably so they won't spoil anything but probably so they can go crazy)

One other reason to have Kenny and Johnny stay is for entertainment since no electronics

They couldn't really send Jenn home for the Cara push because it does cost money to fly someone in

Some of the cast play up for the camera for example Wes knows he plays a villain if not he wouldn't be asked back on these challenges

Just ask if you want any more facts.. I got plenty just can't think of all right now.

None of this is really insider info, maybe outside of Ev's broken ribs. It's very clear, and has been for awhile, that Bunim/Murray has strict standards on communication (goes for all their shows, like Bad Girls Club). It goes back many years when they finally had internet in one of the RW houses. The cast members literally sat on the computer all day so they had to curb their use. They don't want them communicating much outside the group in the house.

Paula finally won one. About damn time.
laugh.gif

I think Kenny overreacted on Wes. Kenny's been struggling the whole time. Wes is the reason the made it to the final. Funny how duke struggled during the final, though. It's reminiscent of Fresh Meat II w/ Mandi yellin' at his +@%. I was dying when Cara Maria called him a %#+$@.
roll.gif

I'm glad Jenn didn't get #+@@. F an alliance. They need to earn their spot.

Paula finally won one. About damn time.
laugh.gif

I think Kenny overreacted on Wes. Kenny's been struggling the whole time. Wes is the reason the made it to the final. Funny how duke struggled during the final, though. It's reminiscent of Fresh Meat II w/ Mandi yellin' at his +@%. I was dying when Cara Maria called him a %#+$@.
roll.gif

I'm glad Jenn didn't get #+@@. F an alliance. They need to earn their spot.

After what Wes did in Fresh Meat 1 no one can say anything about him being the problem. I will forever root for him because of that season.

I think Johnny is the biggest D-Bag so im pretty mad.

How much of this show do you think is scripted? For the most part i dont think it is but here and there I see stuff that seems questionable.

Also, was anyone lookin at Cara Marias right butt cheek the whole final?

After what Wes did in Fresh Meat 1 no one can say anything about him being the problem. I will forever root for him because of that season.

How much of this show do you think is scripted? For the most part i dont think it is but here and there I see stuff that seems questionable.

Man, that alien thing crawling on Wes' leg was disgusting though, I seriously have no idea how he managed to go on after that. I'm surprised Kenny was able to carry him though, he looks like he'd break his back trying to carry Eve.

Man, that alien thing crawling on Wes' leg was disgusting though, I seriously have no idea how he managed to go on after that. I'm surprised Kenny was able to carry him though, he looks like he'd break his back trying to carry Eve.

Originally Posted by Jay02

I rooted for him after seeing that season.. then I watched this season and stopped rooting for him 
laugh.gif
. Fool plays the exact same way as those guys do when he has people on his side

I rooted for him after seeing that season.. then I watched this season and stopped rooting for him 
laugh.gif

They need to do a challenge, playground style.

Two captains, pick your own teams, gotta alternate girl and guy picks.

Watch how real THAT gets.

They need to do a challenge, playground style.

Two captains, pick your own teams, gotta alternate girl and guy picks.

Watch how real THAT gets.

They need some new people.  Tired of seeing the same characters and 30 of them being in the same alliance.
Someone suggested bringing in the jersey shore people but those fools are too rich now to do that stuff.  The Challenges would be chump change for them.  Put the hot 16 & Pregnant girls in.  
laugh.gif

Or they should try to get the RW & RR people who have only been in one or no challenges.  That dude Yes used to rep us Asian guys well since he pulled white women and was kind of brolic.  He only did one challenge though and went home early.

They need some new people.  Tired of seeing the same characters and 30 of them being in the same alliance.
Someone suggested bringing in the jersey shore people but those fools are too rich now to do that stuff.  The Challenges would be chump change for them.  Put the hot 16 & Pregnant girls in.  
laugh.gif

Or they should try to get the RW & RR people who have only been in one or no challenges.  That dude Yes used to rep us Asian guys well since he pulled white women and was kind of brolic.  He only did one challenge though and went home early.

Originally Posted by Carver

laugh.gif
Same. Got kind of annoyed of him this season since it seemed like he was in involved with drama more than competing. However his performances in FM, The Duel and The Ruins made me root for him cause he was the rebel trying to break up the alliance. He carried Casey and won like 5 exiles. He won The Duel and almost did a repeat performance on The Ruins by being a boss at the elimination rounds. Now he's running the alliances which sucks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

laugh.gif
Same. Got kind of annoyed of him this season since it seemed like he was in involved with drama more than competing. However his performances in FM, The Duel and The Ruins made me root for him cause he was the rebel trying to break up the alliance. He carried Casey and won like 5 exiles. He won The Duel and almost did a repeat performance on The Ruins by being a boss at the elimination rounds. Now he's running the alliances which sucks.
laugh.gif

^^I feel like for this season Wes pretty much had to become and embrace the alliance when his teammate was Kenny and he was gonna team up with Evan and Johnny no matter what.

Leroy is one chill motha****a, he was very calm and understanding of Mike not being able to continue on. If that was me, I would have lost it at him not even attempting to go up the mountain. Leroy definitely needs to be in future challenges for his athleticism alone.

Disappointed that Johnny and Tyler won, I just don't like those two.

I was never a fan of Kenny but I'm a fan after this finale, dude constantly brought the lulz this episode. He needed to chill a little bit though after they only got 2nd, Wes had carried him the whole game and he only came through at the end. I was shocked he could carry Wes for that long.

Props to MTV for constantly showing Cara Marie from behind with part of her cheeks sneaking out the shorts, I couldn't approve more.

Favorite part of the episode was when Johnny was giving props to Mike for making it this far as a rookie and being underestimated the whole time and Mike just turns his head and starts yaking again.

^^I feel like for this season Wes pretty much had to become and embrace the alliance when his teammate was Kenny and he was gonna team up with Evan and Johnny no matter what.

Leroy is one chill motha****a, he was very calm and understanding of Mike not being able to continue on. If that was me, I would have lost it at him not even attempting to go up the mountain. Leroy definitely needs to be in future challenges for his athleticism alone.

Disappointed that Johnny and Tyler won, I just don't like those two.

I was never a fan of Kenny but I'm a fan after this finale, dude constantly brought the lulz this episode. He needed to chill a little bit though after they only got 2nd, Wes had carried him the whole game and he only came through at the end. I was shocked he could carry Wes for that long.

Props to MTV for constantly showing Cara Marie from behind with part of her cheeks sneaking out the shorts, I couldn't approve more.

Favorite part of the episode was when Johnny was giving props to Mike for making it this far as a rookie and being underestimated the whole time and Mike just turns his head and starts yaking again.

devil.gif

devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom