MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Terrible final challenge. How is MTV going to make an endurance race where the ending is the sheer luck of finding a key quickly? !#$#+% up one of the best seasons.
30t6p3b.gif
MTV doesn't produce the shows btw
Bunim Murray Productions produce them.

I think they need to stop trying to make these challenges longer.  It's not a final if people haven't been finishing for the past two finals.  

Wish CT & Adam were in the finals.  Would be interesting how things would have played out with that head start on the second leg of the final.

Terrible final challenge. How is MTV going to make an endurance race where the ending is the sheer luck of finding a key quickly? !#$#+% up one of the best seasons.
30t6p3b.gif
MTV doesn't produce the shows btw
Bunim Murray Productions produce them.

I think they need to stop trying to make these challenges longer.  It's not a final if people haven't been finishing for the past two finals.  

Wish CT & Adam were in the finals.  Would be interesting how things would have played out with that head start on the second leg of the final.

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Just ask if you want any more facts.. I got plenty just can't think of all right now.
Who designs the challenges?  Like the games themselves, who comes up with all the stuff they have used over the years? 

And most importantly, when does the next challenge get up and running? 

Just ask if you want any more facts.. I got plenty just can't think of all right now.
Who designs the challenges?  Like the games themselves, who comes up with all the stuff they have used over the years? 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]All in All this was a GREAT challenge.... the 2 mins head start and key thing at the end was a little bit of a head scratcher but i won't hold that against what was a very entertaining season.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cara..... [/color]
devil.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The dining hall scene... [/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]reminded me of family guy in the living room. que .gif.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Kenny at the end " You Suck! " ** walk off ** [/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I can't stand reality TV, the only exceptions are These challenges and The Ultimate Fighter.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]real solid show. looking forward to the next challenge. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]All in All this was a GREAT challenge.... the 2 mins head start and key thing at the end was a little bit of a head scratcher but i won't hold that against what was a very entertaining season.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cara..... [/color]
devil.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The dining hall scene... [/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]reminded me of family guy in the living room. que .gif.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Kenny at the end " You Suck! " ** walk off ** [/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I can't stand reality TV, the only exceptions are These challenges and The Ultimate Fighter.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]real solid show. looking forward to the next challenge. [/color]

Originally Posted by soulize dp

I wanted Cara and Laurel to make out at the end

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
embarassed.gif

Me too haha.
I wanted them to win so bad. I cant hate on Jonny and Tyler. Wish Mike didnt quit on Lee but they didnt seem too excited for that mountain haha. 

I still want Laurel to pick me up and drag me into her bed. 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by soulize dp

I wanted Cara and Laurel to make out at the end

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
embarassed.gif

Me too haha.
I wanted them to win so bad. I cant hate on Jonny and Tyler. Wish Mike didnt quit on Lee but they didnt seem too excited for that mountain haha. 

I still want Laurel to pick me up and drag me into her bed. 
devil.gif

I was watching this last night and it is so ******ed, the commercial before the last 10 minutes of the show showed Eve and Paula celebrating with the wooden trophy. I was like @*!!!! I can' be the only one that caught that.

I was watching this last night and it is so ******ed, the commercial before the last 10 minutes of the show showed Eve and Paula celebrating with the wooden trophy. I was like @*!!!! I can' be the only one that caught that.

Originally Posted by CP1708

idk who designs the challenges but they probably have meetings about ideas and just pick the ones that they think is best.
I've heard they have a new producer so maybe we'll see something different for the next challenge.  I'm hoping a better final that doesn't have to be longer than the last one and have better quality challenges in it.

As for the next challenge, MTV has to give a go ahead on the challenge renewal and set up a contract.  There is no word on it yet but with the cancelation of the Hard Times of RJ Berger and Skins there should be a renewal sometime soon especially with the Real World getting renewed for 2 more seasons.

btw i'm just getting this info from another forum and just relaying information here to make it easier on the people who are interested.

That last commercial yesterday was definitely a spoiler on Ev and Paula winning
laugh.gif

idk who designs the challenges but they probably have meetings about ideas and just pick the ones that they think is best.
I've heard they have a new producer so maybe we'll see something different for the next challenge.  I'm hoping a better final that doesn't have to be longer than the last one and have better quality challenges in it.

As for the next challenge, MTV has to give a go ahead on the challenge renewal and set up a contract.  There is no word on it yet but with the cancelation of the Hard Times of RJ Berger and Skins there should be a renewal sometime soon especially with the Real World getting renewed for 2 more seasons.

btw i'm just getting this info from another forum and just relaying information here to make it easier on the people who are interested.

laugh.gif

Q: Now that this season of The Challenge is coming to an end I want to get your take. Seeing as how the "Frenemies" premise came from your mailbag, were you satisfied with how the "Rivals" season played out? Seems we underestimated how much these people need the money because, like you, I figured this season would have had at least 1 homicide. Do we need to re-evaluate how we think of these people, or just introduce more steroids to the mix?
— Mike C., Rice Lake, WI

SG: I thoroughly enjoyed the season and believed — in all seriousness, without a hint of facetiousness — that this week's Challenge with Tyler/Johnny and CT/Adam was the single most dramatic sports moment since the Women's World Cup final. (When CT's team lost, I actually screamed in disbelief. Stunning. That might supplant !%@@@* Bulger's getting caught as the biggest Masshole-related upset of the 21st century.) In general, I liked how some pairings grew closer and other pairings grew further apart; I thought that totally worked. It kept me interested. My biggest gripe: Challenges and eliminations dominate so much of the show (and have become so athletically complex) that it chews away from the partying/fighting/ball-busting/hijinks time. So if we really want this show to become the fifth major professional sport, then they need to start at 9 p.m. with a 10-minute pregame show, expand every episode to 90 minutes (to show more hanging in the house), then follow it with a 20-minute after show from 10:40 to 11. It should be a two-hour block every Wednesday.

From the Sports Guy last week.  Love this idea. 
laugh.gif

Q: Now that this season of The Challenge is coming to an end I want to get your take. Seeing as how the "Frenemies" premise came from your mailbag, were you satisfied with how the "Rivals" season played out? Seems we underestimated how much these people need the money because, like you, I figured this season would have had at least 1 homicide. Do we need to re-evaluate how we think of these people, or just introduce more steroids to the mix?
— Mike C., Rice Lake, WI

SG: I thoroughly enjoyed the season and believed — in all seriousness, without a hint of facetiousness — that this week's Challenge with Tyler/Johnny and CT/Adam was the single most dramatic sports moment since the Women's World Cup final. (When CT's team lost, I actually screamed in disbelief. Stunning. That might supplant !%@@@* Bulger's getting caught as the biggest Masshole-related upset of the 21st century.) In general, I liked how some pairings grew closer and other pairings grew further apart; I thought that totally worked. It kept me interested. My biggest gripe: Challenges and eliminations dominate so much of the show (and have become so athletically complex) that it chews away from the partying/fighting/ball-busting/hijinks time. So if we really want this show to become the fifth major professional sport, then they need to start at 9 p.m. with a 10-minute pregame show, expand every episode to 90 minutes (to show more hanging in the house), then follow it with a 20-minute after show from 10:40 to 11. It should be a two-hour block every Wednesday.

From the Sports Guy last week.  Love this idea. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
do they get paid daily or how does that work? I know Leroy and Mike got some money 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
do they get paid daily or how does that work? I know Leroy and Mike got some money 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

You werent
laugh.gif
.  I was like
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

You werent
laugh.gif
.  I was like
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

indifferent.gif
at the new Real World San Diego. Usually they have just one gay person in the house, seems like they're ALL gay.
laugh.gif
 yeah but the women on this season 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Priscilla Mendez

49134e3a234c8ba31.jpg

Alexandra Govere

15504e39b8f4e5f6e.png

Ashley Kelsey 

15504e204d160671d.jpg

Back