Mtv Jams Appreciation

This is the best channel on tv, period.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just wish it was on basic cable.

yea it is cool. i can watch it all day even though its the same videos over and over. i just hate when the jam of the week is some song i dont want to hearbecause they play it every hour on the hour for that entire week.

Originally Posted by Black Milk

People watch MTV, in 08'?
Nal bruh we talkin bout MTV JAMS which is all videos, none of that reality show garbage is aired on that channel
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by roback1991

HOODFABBBB
pimp.gif
if theres a question in the hood tell me who you gonna ask? if theres a question in the hood who you ask? HOODFAB!! the prizes SUCK! toob socksand a nano

i like when they play some throw backs or an artist entire video discography when they're album is about to drop. hoodfab is pretty funny too. i'd killin that game.

Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

Originally Posted by roback1991

HOODFABBBB
pimp.gif
if theres a question in the hood tell me who you gonna ask? if theres a question in the hood who you ask? HOODFAB!! the prizes SUCK! toob socks and a nano
A nano?
laugh.gif
not even. They just get a shuffle.

Originally Posted by jaysbboy

i like when they play some throw backs or an artist entire video discography when they're album is about to drop. hoodfab is pretty funny too. i'd kill in that game.
QFT

everybody that has said good things about mtv jams should kill themselves...unless you like soulja boy and lil wayne SMH...

mtv jams is appreciated..but the commercials are not..i remember when it would have no commercials..now i turn to it and they got commercials for bowflex andproactive

Back
Top Bottom