MTV Challenge: Rivals III - Premiers May 4th

Sucks it had to be Leroy 
mean.gif
 they would have finished in the top 3-5 for sure

Man I believe Leroy tells them that he doesn't have time for these Challenges and they want him anyway as a fan favorite.

Like these injuries seem super fake to me, like dude only signed on for 2 eps or something because he has another gig.

You heard him name dropping on whose tour he was bartending on or something.

MTV was like man just give us something, so he showed up, got paid, and bounced.

Ol fake *** injury

Dude isn't built for this, he just took the short gig and the short pay, he doesn't have time far all this competing and ****.

My theory.

Pretty salty he's gone. **** him

Last edited:
So wait you so salty he gone you've concocted this whole facade whereLeroy signs on for 2 eps, has an injury madeup to excuse his departure then dips screwing over his teammate? or.is she inon it too? :nerd:

:rofl: He barely even got any focus and while many like him it aint like he's ratings gold.

Leroy unfortunately has had many bad breaks.

They really trying to get rid of all the good looking women early this time.

Averey
Briana in elimination
Cheyenne in elimination
Jessica in elimination

Christina and smAshley safe :x :smh:

From the preview it looked like LeRoy is coming back.

How many other big Black dudes still competing on these challenges?

So wait you so salty he gone you've concocted this whole facade whereLeroy signs on for 2 eps, has an injury madeup to excuse his departure then dips screwing over his teammate? or.is she inon it too? :nerd:

:rofl: He barely even got any focus and while many like him it aint like he's ratings gold.

You laugh but its happened before like when abram' bloodline mike threw that match against jamie because he had to go back home for something.

Its no secret a lot of these folka just go for the vacation aspect and have no real intention of competing which is why you get all these garbage slackers every season holding real talent like bae back every freaking season :smh:

What lrobably really happened was LeRoy knew he was injured before coming on the challenge and didn't disclose it thinking he could gut it out. His worst case scenario in this was getting sent home but he'd still catch his appearance fee.

125 ,000 >>>>> Bartending 3 nights a week for Brittney Spears

Last edited:
125,000 for winning the whole thing.

Also from Vevmo: "Sarah said on her podcast you get paid for the first four or five weeks even if you get eliminated the first week, if you're a vet who's done a couple shows. that was how jemmye made more money on free agents than the third place finisher"

All I was saying is I don't think Leroy showed up as some sort of favor to casting. He came to compete but had his casting fee as insurance in the event that he couldn't.

Jessica thought her poetic emotional diarrhea on the phone would be backed by sad music framed to be one of the most woman-empowering scenes this season...only to be interspliced with Tony's s_ his pants story.
That was perfect the way they did that.
laugh.gif

Surprisingly the first two episodes have been really good even with the amount of AYTO folks.

Tony is hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:, but hopefully they can get more Skeletons cast on the next season (scumbag Bruno, etc).

I think a lot of those cast members end up turning down the offer because they are pretty much in the know of who is going, so they are able to decipher the theme. Maybe an individual or non partner theme I guess for next time.

Also from Vevmo: "Sarah said on her podcast you get paid for the first four or five weeks even if you get eliminated the first week, if you're a vet who's done a couple shows. that was how jemmye made more money on free agents than the third place finisher"

All I was saying is I don't think Leroy showed up as some sort of favor to casting. He came to compete but had his casting fee as insurance in the event that he couldn't.

nah b, that punk ***** fell off ever since mike left him. he knows he cant compete and is content with being bananas bff jill. he's just on for his 5 minutes and whatever $ he can get for doing nothing like one of those instathots.

ol boy has been disappointment after disappointment after disappointment. didn't really care when he was just screwing his own **** over but now he's taking causalities as well? world class royalty at that?

nah, **** roylee.

Last edited:
nah b, that punk ***** fell off ever since mike left him. he knows he cant compete and is content with being bananas bff jill. he's just on for his 5 minutes and whatever $ he can get for doing nothing like one of those instathots.

ol boy has been disappointment after disappointment after disappointment. didn't really care when he was just screwing his own **** over but now he's taking causalities as well? world class royalty at that?

nah, **** roylee.

Idk about that, he finished third place in rivals and that's cause mike couldn't continue. Finished second with Theresa in battle of the exes 2. He has been doomed with horrible partners and bad luck. He had Naomi and Ty(one of the worst make competitors ever) as partners in battle of the exes and rivals 2. Battle of the bloodlines he had to leave cause his cousin was injured and this season he had to leave due to his own injury. Other than that he has been solid.

Prior to the last two seasons he competed and left due to injury he made the finals 2 out of the 5 challenges he did.

They need to go back to individual challenges instead of the partners every season

Last edited:
Idk about that, he finished third place in rivals and that's cause mike couldn't continue. Finished second with Theresa in battle of the exes 2. He has been doomed with horrible partners and bad luck. He had Naomi and Ty(one of the worst make competitors ever) as partners in battle of the exes and rivals 2. Battle of the bloodlines he had to leave cause his cousin was injured and this season he had to leave due to his own injury. Other than that he has been solid.

Prior to the last two seasons he competed and left due to injury he made the finals 2 out of the 5 challenges he did.

They need to go back to individual challenges instead of the partners every season

horrible partners, ok.

bad luck, eh.

2 out of 5 is pretty bad for someone who was thought to be a beast when they first came on the scene.

hopefully next season they'll move to that so actual talent doesn't get screwed over by mediocre fan favorites.

sorry for speaking on mediocre performance leegod.

hopefully he makes it past one challenge next season.

horrible partners, ok.

bad luck, eh.

2 out of 5 is pretty bad for someone who was thought to be a beast when they first came on the scene.

hopefully next season they'll move to that so actual talent doesn't get screwed over by mediocre fan favorites.

Yea u just validated about the horrible partners and two of those seasons he had horrible partners. So 2 seasons he made the finals and two seasons he had horrible partners and one year was the free agents he didn't make the finals.

Last two seasons his cousin and he got injured.

You are blinded by your love for Avery :lol:

nah, **** roylee.
All of this.

Dude is no competitor.

He's there for the Face Time and Hang time.

No intention of doing anything real. See how shocked he wasn't and how fake that face was when they said you gotta go home.

when it was individual (Free Agents I believe) Roylee lost to CT. I was really pulling for him and Nia/Theresa to win Exes 2.

I paused during the preview for next week and it looks like LeRoy returns.

So, we're just not gonna talk about Camilla dropping the best line in the history of the Challenge?

Some of y'all are trippin' about Roylee. Besides puzzles and water, no one wants to see him in an elimination. He is one of the few people who come just there to compete and don't engage in the political nonsense. He'll get his chip soon enough

You laugh but its happened before like when abram' bloodline mike threw that match against jamie because he had to go back home for something.

Its no secret a lot of these folka just go for the vacation aspect and have no real intention of competing which is why you get all these garbage slackers every season holding real talent like bae back every freaking season :smh:
Throwing a challenge is throwing a challenge.

This is Leroy made a deal with the producers to show up for a few days just to get paid for a few days and then get sent home cuz of something the doctors just made up. That makes no sense.

If Leroy aint wanna be there after getting there or had to go home for some reason he could've just thrown a challenge like in the example you bring up.
Some of y'all are trippin' about Roylee. Besides puzzles and water, no one wants to see him in an elimination. He is one of the few people who come just there to compete and don't engage in the political nonsense. He'll get his chip soon enough
Yeah I remember when he kept getting sent in to the elimination most of the challenge and he kept sending ppl home.

Seems ppl with dislike for him got spotty memories claiming he doesn't compete.

Leroy is cool but he's not nearly flamboyant enough for show producers to be like hey heres 125k for you to go on and stay out of the politics and be a chill dude like you are...

yea doubt that

Wes, Johnny, CT i could see doing that. or that being offered but not Leroy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom