MTV Challenge: Rivals III - Premiers May 4th

Wait, what?! Madison is pregnant too? Damn.

Madison popped a kid out a few months back. That's why she hasn't been doing challenges. She was pregnant. Based on social media, it seems Tony and Alyssa are back together. But, we know Tony, so it's prob not gonna last.

Tony living that scumbag live. 
laugh.gif

Guaranteed he hooked up with someone on Rivals III.

I tried to give Tony the benefit of the doubt. Madison is cute and they looked like the real deal. But this **** is hilarious

That's insane to think he either knocked up Alyssa a little before or a little after Madison gave birth :rofl:

They need to put them all in a house again :rofl:

Wait, what?! Madison is pregnant too? Damn.

Madison popped a kid out a few months back. That's why she hasn't been doing challenges. She was pregnant. Based on social media, it seems Tony and Alyssa are back together. But, we know Tony, so it's prob not gonna last.

Wow I'm so behind. I'm surprised honestly. But I agree that it won't last.
What won't last? Tony knocking up pretty good looking women? :lol:

I mean he got Madison pregnant first, so we'd probably all assume they're together but now his ex is pregnant :lol: So clearly the relationship didn't last or Tony cheated. Can't even really believe he's with Alyssa. Just give Madison a few more months and she'll probably be pregnant again or Tony's other ex from RW that was really possessive over him :lol:

It'll be funny if he knocks somebody up on the Challenge. Tony might be the first dude barred from them cuz he keeps getting contestants pregnant.

Last edited:
What won't last? Tony knocking up pretty good looking women? :lol:

I mean he got Madison pregnant first, so we'd probably all assume they're together but now his ex is pregnant :lol: So clearly the relationship didn't last or Tony cheated. Can't even really believe he's with Alyssa. Just give Madison a few more months and she'll probably be pregnant again or Tony's other ex from RW that was really possessive over him :lol:

It'll be funny if he knocks somebody up on the Challenge. Tony might be the first dude barred from them cuz he keeps getting contestants pregnant.

He cheated with Christina (blonde from AYTO this season) the first night of last season.

Tony & Madison broke up after he cheated on last season of the challenge. Literally a few hours into the first day he pipes Christina (blonde from AYTO this season) in the bathroom :rofl:

I wonder what the timeline is for this season and the new pregnancy. Cause that'd be hilarious if history repeats itself and he loses Alyssa cause he cheated on the challenge

Last edited:
So verizon is really not going to put this up on demand but put all the other garbage mtv stuff on? SMH.

SMH my man Leory has the worst luck. Last challenge he had to leave cause his injured partner and now this season he has to leave cause of his injury.

Avery was wild visually pleasing this episode, sucks she's gone.
Tony got no shame ever since he willing got with/impregnated a heroin addict.
Dude that didn't jump off the plane is baby thighs soft, walking off and gently weeping, bruh.

Also, I just don't vibe with Cory's taste in women.

Last edited:
This is some bull ****. I ain't really watch the show when they made Leroy leave.

Who ended up having to go in the challenge of the 3 teams?

:lol: @ Corey saying that chick look like Rhianna. She fine but son is blind on comparisons.

:rofl: @ Tony trying to get Jessica pregnant.

Cheyenne looks like she's about 15 years old tops.

Avery used to bar tend near me. Definitely a 9/10.

Jessica was annoying as hell this episode with the dramatic b/s.

Cory's ex was wild wack, he smashed that blonde Kirstie Alley looking broad in his cast, sprung off of Aneesa last season...ANEESA...bruh. Cory confused out here.

That Kristi Alley looking chick had a baby with the crazy ex Brian. She's so husky now.

I don't any quite is going to top this "I'm going to brush my teeth and I'm going to have sex with her" :rofl:

Tony is GOLD. He is true definition of auto pilot.

Jessica sounds like she practiced everyone of her confessionals before giving them. Always seem so scripted.

That Brian dude was and still is a fool for getting back with her, broad had no respek for dude.

Jessica thought her poetic emotional diarrhea on the phone would be backed by sad music framed to be one of the most woman-empowering scenes this season...only to be interspliced with Tony's s_ his pants story.

dead *** tired of leroy and his nonsense. every season is some ******** with this guy and now bae has to go home before the **** even started :smh:

" i feel like its my fault"

no ******* **** :stoneface:

whole ******* season is trash now

supposedly this next pos jordan thought he was too good to be a replacement and team with the queen?

**** him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom