MTV Challenge: Rivals III - Premiers May 4th

That shorty that Corey tryna kick it to remind me of a less attractive version of thytkerjobs.

Time to watch this sorry *** show......how many or which # Jungle are we on? Still waiting on the 2nd one right?

Last edited:
Wow looks like they found another way to screw your partner over in the final with that split it or keep all your money.

I can see Sarah making Johnny cry againagain :lol:

Last edited:
That's foul. I'd give one death stare at my partner and let them know to not even think about it.

I hate when rookies get a chance to shake things up and never take it. Christina/Nate probably are never going to win again. I would have thrown Bananas & Vinny in.

They're clearly Bananas' pawns this season though. The sooner the lesser teams get eliminated, the sooner you're on the chopping block.

I hate when rookies get a chance to shake things up and never take it. Christina/Nate probably are never going to win again. I would have thrown Bananas & Vinny in.

They're clearly Bananas' pawns this season though. The sooner the lesser teams get eliminated, the sooner you're on the chopping block.

This. how dumb are these kids? Nelson and Amanda are literally telling them to flip the game. You got Jaime and Kelly Anne, a very strong team that can beat any team in an elimination and you feed them two rookie teams

And tj giving them that stare.

Last edited:

That's what is most frustrating about these rookies. You have to split up Bananas/Vinny so what better way to accomplish that then sending them both in?

That last challenge didn't involve any physical strength, endurance or smarts, all luck. Reason why Nate and Christina won't ever win another challenge. I mean Dario and Nicole were also up there. Challenged suck. It's like they r running out of challenge ideas.

We going to act like when sarah squatted down to console camilla that donkey didnt show. She is BaE

And amandas body is crazy nice. She need to stop hiding it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom