MTV Challenge: Rivals III - Premiers May 4th

I dunno why they hating on him being a CO, my brother's friend recently became one and is already making good money his first year.

Nany's cousin just stirring the pot for canera time. She lied on Camilla and Nany reacted off of the bad information.

I dunno why they hating on him being a CO, my brother's friend recently became one and is already making good money his first year.
a CO's life expectancy is like 53 years old.

Job is super stressful. You can make good money with OT and all that, but in my opinion it's not worth it. I've worked in a prison in a different capacity and just felt bad for those dudes. 80% are straight miserable. Suicide rate is outrageous.

I watched that reality show on a&e about first year CO's. I'd be stressed everyday and thinking i'd get stabbed. He tried telling my brother he should do it too but my brother doesn't have the mindset for it.

I watched that reality show on a&e about first year CO's. I'd be stressed everyday and thinking i'd get stabbed. He tried telling my brother he should do it too but my brother doesn't have the mindset for it.
Smart move by your brother to identify that before committing to it. I know I wouldn't be able to handle it mentally either.

Lawd knows she doesnt need anymore camera time :x

Iunno though.
I'll take heaps more "no makeup Nicole" camera time.
They zoomed in on slimmy before this past Challenge and she had basic makeup no eye and lashes, man y'all can pass but I'm in it bareback dog, then walking around the Mall with her, Dip and Dots in one hand and her hand in the other

Last edited:
Nicole looks ok when she doesn't have all that caked on make up.

I don't understand why Ashley has such high self esteem where she thinks she's better than everyone. She looks 45 and has no body. They weren't blurring out anything.
Bananas clowning her jokes :lol:
Smashing someone for an advantage in the game?

I don't know what you guys see in Jessica. Her teeth and self esteem suck. No matter how attractive a woman is, low self esteem is a turn off unless you're a guy who uses that to manipulate and take advantage of her. When Johnny said you're the last person I want to see. She said all those nice things about him, and he was sitting there trying not to curse her out.

I'm glad Cheyanne is back.

Why wouldn't you vote in the strong teams? I never understand that. I'd want the Simone and Nate's around as long as possible.

:lol: I wanted to see Tom continue to manipulate Vince. Dude is so easily puppeted. Johnny had to come in and take him away.

Messed up Tom had to leave cuz of his girl.

Camilla an idiot.

:x @ Ashley. Tony don't got no standards :lol:

Johnny over here still mad at Sarah :lol: Then his plan to send Wes in doesn't even work.

Oh and what I said about replacements seems to be right. Must be the OGs don't want anything to do with it much. Its like when that old dude finally retired ppl like Landon and Alton were done after their paydays as well.

Last edited:
Ashley slid those panties right off! Tony is the Season MVP.

Last edited:
whats her snapchat name?
nerd.gif
nicoleramoss

hate dudes like vince. "I slammed him" 
roll.gif

these skull* pickings are sus to me. always end up benefitting production of the show. always

Last edited:
Man this show is mad wack.

No wonder we can't get an elimination each week, we have 2 teams per week, that quit.

Worst Challenge ever man.

Tony trying to not only smash anything, but he's securing storylines for future season concepts.
The mission was all-around legit this week, eating s_, a s_load of running, and gratuitous nudity.
Vince is wild sensitive.

Last edited:
Cringed at Vince hugging Thomas and laying on top of him on the table. "I bodyslammed you"

These are the type of fights in the house now that CT left.

Last edited:
Sara looking good.

But yeah another episode wih no damn elimination.

camila has no emotional control whatsoever. She's not even hot enough to warrant that kind of behavior. You messed up, they have it on camera, deal with it.

Camilla's had good reason to be pissed off. She didn't intentionall try to take their token. I don't get why they didn't color code the tokens.

Last ep with sarah with them big nerd glasses . Such a turn on. Along with her personality.
She my #1. No dambs given

Funny that no one wanted to eat that cake. They would've puked it all up anyway.

Back
Top Bottom