Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

She heard the firing stopped, popped up and blasted that fool with perfect accuracy. the dark army ate gonna start watching out for her.

Dom Da Boss.

tumblr_obhwm3y9N31rid7sno4_250.gif

tumblr_obhwm3y9N31rid7sno3_250.gif

Last edited:
Hold up that dude's name is Cisco? :lol:

Swear Cisco is lowkey one of my favorite characters. Gonna be sad when he's officially offed (I'm not convinced he's dead from the shootout)

Also Joanna... Man. I'd be a dead man because I definitely couldn't say no to her.

Hold up that dude's name is Cisco? :lol:

Swear Cisco is lowkey one of my favorite characters. Gonna be sad when he's officially offed (I'm not convinced he's dead from the shootout)

Also Joanna... Man. I'd be a dead man because I definitely couldn't say no to her.
Bruh he's clearly dead.

Re-watch, peep when dude aimed at him and how he went down and the blood splatter on the glass.

Its only unclear if Darlene got shot. She dipped down quick but coulda caught one in the arm/shoulder.

Also look at all the blood on Dom. She was right in front of them and when she ducked would've caught the bkoodnin her face right at that moment.

Last edited:
I need to see the scene again. I paid more attention to the street than the restaurant window.

Guess my tv is too small or that scene just went too fast, I couldn't tell who exactly was shot other than the DA guy. I also wish Dom wouldn't have mentioned it to her boss beforehand because it was too predictable then imo.

She ducked mad early :lol:

I would've been fine with her death but I would like to see her meet Elliot at least once just so she can get a L.

She ducked mad early :lol:

I would've been fine with her death but I would like to see her meet Elliot at least once just so she can get a L.

I don't think she's capable of getting an L. She's hyper aware and her instincts are crazy good. She'd definitely weird elliot put.

They're not gonna kill off Meryl Streep's daughter in less than 1 season

laugh.gif

She's been built up to be basically unstoppable -- a foil to Elliot

:lol: @ "Meryl Streep's daughter" like that **** holds any weight or clout.

She's not really anybody as an actor.

As for the character, she's been written a certain way but I don't see her stopping him. She's been more of a foul to everybody else but Elliot. We'll see how the season plays out now that he is free.

^ How you think she got on this show, fam?  
laugh.gif

She's gonna make it through this season to be murked next season. She is really the only prominent "villain" / external force right now.

Last edited:
She seems like a pretty good actress. I'm guessing she auditioned and they liked her.

Back
Top Bottom