MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

They’re byke but you can’t watch every movie. No mission impossible :lol:

They think they slick.

Gonna fix **** when 20 min of MI is left for me.

And whats crazy is they had so many bugs with che k-ins that while MI was blacked out movies I saw with MP like Sicario, Equalizer were all available :smh:

Right now I'm considering what I should use my MP on today cuz IT WILL BE USED. I was gonna burn it on Incredibles 2 or Hereditary nust to get in my history but there's a special showing of the Spy who Dumped Me nearby and I'm thinking I might go catch that later.

My app doesn’t allow me to see MI
It was showing up as surge earlier but now its greyed out and says its a premium screening smh.

In my younger days I'd have felt no remorse with buying a ticket for another movie i don't care for and sneaking into MI but now not so sure I would do it lol.

When I go to see a specific movie I'm seeing THAT movie.

I would've done that today if MP was working given I had missed the first showtime.

MP wants to make it seem like they get their subscribers to see all the indie movies not just blockbusters so I dont mind getting around to letting them know I've seen ibsaw weeks ago :lol:

It seems to me they need to cut down on how many movies you can see in a month if they want to save money

I was able to use it for Blindspotting

They don't even have Mission Impossible listed for me. I figured that Blindspotting would be good since they're advertising it.

Blindspotting is definitely worth for those trying to use MoviePass while avoiding surge.

Might use it on Eighth Grade in a bit.

Blind spotting started off slow but then found its groove . Some definite slow parts but overall a good watch with movie pass

Gonna check out eighth grade and Teen Titans in the next couple of days

It was showing up as surge earlier but now its greyed out and says its a premium screening smh.

In my younger days I'd have felt no remorse with buying a ticket for another movie i don't care for and sneaking into MI but now not so sure I would do it lol.
What is stopping you now?

Just look like you belong. You only get caught up when you start looking Timid

Blind spotting started off slow but then found its groove . Some definite slow parts but overall a good watch with movie pass

Gonna check out eighth grade and Teen Titans in the next couple of days

really enjoyed Blindspotting. better than what i expected and the movie wasn't too long so there were very few moments where it "dragged"

Every movie that has commercials on TV is on that peak pricing..... I might just cancel and join AMC by Monday

Here it's hard to do that because of reserve seating in most theaters
Unless you're going at a 7 or 8 showing very few theaters are packed or sold out.

There's usually empty good seats. Just check on ya phone as if you were buying a ticket and it'll show you all of the available seats. If you check during the trailers you're pretty much guaranteed to pick a good seat that nobody is going to claim late.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom