MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Next week is a good Movie Pass week with Upgrade and Action Point

It's not as bad as you would think. I just take a pic after I get it from the kiosk.
i wish they would tell you its approved right away. dont wanna go next time be at the movies ready to get a movie ticket snd they say my stub was denied

Random question, but is anyone looking at investing into moviepass' parent helios? Realistically what they are doing is a horrible business model, but at .40 cents a share if they were to sign a cost sharing agreement with a couple theaters it seems like it could pop.

Moviepass is pretty ******* awesome and I havent been this excited about a company since netflix

I expect it to go down more then I'm gonna invest. I expect it to turn around.

I mean, it's down to 40 cents a share from $30. Not sure how much more it can fall
True. Their situation isnt gonna improve soon tho. Unless they're gonna be bought out or someone they manage to gain millions of subscribers kn short notice, I don't see it being in the green for some time. Months beginning to next year when the new features roll out.

Next week is a good Movie Pass week with Upgrade and Action Point

It's not as bad as you would think. I just take a pic after I get it from the kiosk.
Yeah, exactly what I do. They prompt you to take the pic right after you check-in/purchase the ticket.

Been waiting for movies to start hitting theaters. Studios mostly been shook with IW, DP2, and Solo back2back2back.

Might try to find a viewing if Future World next week.

Last edited:
i wish they would tell you its approved right away. dont wanna go next time be at the movies ready to get a movie ticket snd they say my stub was denied
As far as I can tell they never tell me mine were approved. Just that it has been submitted. I figure its been approved when I next open the app to check-in and aren't asked to submit a stub again.

I don't even care, as long as I took a clear pic and it wasn't IMAX. I figure it's good.

Random question, but is anyone looking at investing into moviepass' parent helios? Realistically what they are doing is a horrible business model, but at .40 cents a share if they were to sign a cost sharing agreement with a couple theaters it seems like it could pop.

Moviepass is pretty ****ing awesome and I havent been this excited about a company since netflix

I used Robinhood to buy some

MoviePass Parent Company To Launch MoviePass Films

The parent company of MoviePass is in the process of launching MoviePass Films, an extension of the company that will allow the production and distribution of original movies.

all these changes and they're not really focusing on my refund I was supposed to receive about three weeks ago :/

and I think I got billed for another month though they acknowledged that I was "accidentally" billed after cancellation

Just got back from uprade, too. Definitely went into it with expectations which probably wasn’t the best way to watch it.

It was good. Like everyone else, I expected more. I feel like I saw the majority of the ‘twists’ coming.

Is MP still making you take pics of stubs?

I just used it today to see DP2, but never had to submit a pic.

Back
Top Bottom