MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

I went and saw a movie this weekend. The app didnt ask for a stub.
I think some people have been selected, and others haven't.

How long have those of you who were asked to take pics of the stubs a member? Maybe we can figure out the criteria based on which of us got the email.

I got two emails for submitting stubs, most recently this Friday. I still haven’t seen it on my app yet. Joined last August.

I think the pic of the stub notification comes when you use the app again. I opened app right after I got my ticket and took the pic of it just so I wont lose it. Submitting took a while but it did give me a notification saying my pic was accepted.

just used my movie pass for the first time last night. saw a quiet place. i highly reccomend!

just used my movie pass for the first time last night. saw a quiet place. i highly reccomend!

I’m tempted to get it, but how does it actually work? My girl just took her little brother to watch Pacific Rim 2, & I know that movie isn’t worth paying full price for. But, say it was cheaper to watch then it wouldn’t be a bad deal.

pay 9.95 a month and you are able to watch 1 2-D movie every day

Seems like that deal is no longer in.
I seen this other thing that’s similar called Sinemia? About the same price, but I think you can only watch 4 movies a month?
They say the reason why is because moviepass new users will go back to back at first but then it slowly goes to 1-2 movies.
Supposedly Movie Pass is going to try to limit the movies for this same reason.

Joined last Nov/Dec. Been basically going weekly ever since and still haven't got an e-mail or notification on the app.

Been taking pics of stubs since it was posted in here just in case though :lol:

Cancelled my accounts

Fortunately it tells you when you can still use it until since you pay for the month in advance

51A0D5CF-D73C-46D6-AB34-937826C23C27.png

Back
Top Bottom