MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Don't ever lose your moviepass card, I lost mine awhile ago and it ended taking them well over a month to get me my replacement card, still charged me for that month when I didn't have my card at all as well

Don't ever lose your moviepass card, I lost mine awhile ago and it ended taking them well over a month to get me my replacement card, still charged me for that month when I didn't have my card at all as well

I think it's better now. It used to take a while when you first signed up also.

How do they prevent sharing an account?
I believe they track your phone. So if you sold it or gave the ticket to someone else, they track your GPS to see if you are in the theater for those 2 hours. They say they will suspend your account...I have not heard anyone have their account suspended yet though.

Seen Gemini, enjoyed it but i've always like the hollywood noir films like Mulholland Drive, Neon Demon etc. Trying to decide next if i want to see either Rampage, Blockers or Beirut

UGH! So I just got an email saying I need to take pictures of my stubs afterwards...
get_over_here_bro_by_estbarquero-d6plftz.png

how do you know if you need to snap a pic of the stub?

i usually close the app after i buy my ticket

Will try it tomorrow, but wondering if there is a time limit as to when I have to submit the pic. The theater I go to does not have service when I am in there. Also is it the whole ticket or stub?

Just saw Rampage, and talk about the perfect movie pass movie :rofl: Destruction overload. Didn’t know whether to be too serious or to be tongue and cheek like the game. Least there’s a few game related scenes.
There is a few hilarious moments between Rock and George, esp the one close to the end.

how do you know if you need to snap a pic of the stub?

i usually close the app after i buy my ticket
From the sound of it in here, they'll e-mail you.
Will try it tomorrow, but wondering if there is a time limit as to when I have to submit the pic. The theater I go to does not have service when I am in there. Also is it the whole ticket or stub?
When it was posted about in here it said you have to upload the pic of the stub in order to be able to see a movie the next time you want to.

So no time limit.
Just saw Rampage, and talk about the perfect movie pass movie :rofl: Destruction overload. Didn’t know whether to be too serious or to be tongue and cheek like the game. Least there’s a few game related scenes.
There is a few hilarious moments between Rock and George, esp the one close to the end.
About to go see that now. Good heads up :lol:

Been under-utilizing the **** out of this, what' s good to catch this weekend?

Borg Vs. McEnroe

A Quiet Place

Truth or Dare if you like watching/laughing at bad horror movies

Isle of Dogs

Super Troopers 2 on 4/20

Traffik 4/20

Avengers: IW 27th

What's the catch with movie pass? Will it still work if I want to watch a Dolby or imax movie?

*edit

So they sell your data and imax and 3d are off limits, apparently. I'm assuming dolby is too..

Back
Top Bottom