Movie Cliches that you're just tired of.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

when the underdog team full of players that just learned how to play the game go on to win the championship game against the undefeated squad

i hate sport movies

there's always one player (that happens to be their best player) who is very hard headed, he drinks a lot, does not practice at all, that kind of sh*t stuff...

I can't stand when the main character is a criminal from justice, somehow finds a friend or former coworker within the same bureau to help them clear their name.

Only to find out in the end they get screwed over, yet miraculously escape yet again.

Also bad guys amazing planning skills. You're telling me you planned ALL of this???

I can't stand when the main character is a criminal from justice, somehow finds a friend or former coworker within the same bureau to help them clear their name.

Only to find out in the end they get screwed over, yet miraculously escape yet again.

Also bad guys amazing planning skills. You're telling me you planned ALL of this???

NOt sure if it was mentioned:

But when Some one is looking for someone...and the suspenseful music builds up...the person GRABS them on the shoulder like

"Hey, im right here"...Man I HATE that..

You tellin me you couldnt say something out loud..like you HAD to grab me and scare the living hell out of me?

nah man!..lol

NOt sure if it was mentioned:

But when Some one is looking for someone...and the suspenseful music builds up...the person GRABS them on the shoulder like

"Hey, im right here"...Man I HATE that..

You tellin me you couldnt say something out loud..like you HAD to grab me and scare the living hell out of me?

nah man!..lol

Jackie Chan, you my boy, but I'm tired of you being able to body 46 dudes with just your bare hands
indifferent.gif

Jackie Chan, you my boy, but I'm tired of you being able to body 46 dudes with just your bare hands
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom